Has Jarren already passed Kosi?

This kid will be special. Dedicated to his craft. Kudos to CMR for identifying and flipping him from some loser school

Advertisement
So since Jarren is already enrolled at Miami, does the school pay for this camp and travel costs associated or does this come out of the student's pocket so to speak?

Advertisement
So since Jarren is already enrolled at Miami, does the school pay for this camp and travel costs associated or does this come out of the student's pocket so to speak?

Why do you ask?

Why do you care?

Why bother with it?

What good will come of asking this question? Are you a reporter? An NCAA investigator?

Let me tell you what I think. I don’t give a fūck who pays for it, and I don’t think it matters to the vast majority of real canes fans, except to people trying to start up some shlt.

Why do you ask?

Why do you care?

Why bother with it?

What good will come of asking this question? Are you a reporter? An NCAA investigator?

Let me tell you what I think. I don’t give a fūck who pays for it, and I don’t think it matters to the vast majority of real canes fans, except to people trying to start up some shlt.
I think maybe he was asking to get a guage of how much JW is putting into his development. I don't know the answer to the question but I could see liking the work ethic and drive of a freshman who would pay his way across the country to attend camp over summer. I know most of the great players do this...and it's a testament to their drive to succeed.

That's my guess at least...

Why do you ask?

Why do you care?

Why bother with it?

LOL. Yo, you kinda went off the deep end there.

I think maybe he was asking to get a guage of how much JW is putting into his development. I don't know the answer to the question but I could see liking the work ethic and drive of a freshman who would pay his way across the country to attend camp over summer. I know most of the great players do this...and it's a testament to their drive to succeed.

That's my guess at least...

Right. It was simply a question of curiosity.

Advertisement
It’s just not important who pays for it and it’s a question better left unasked.

Again, the fact that he’s going and making the effort is all that matters.

Who pays for it is really nobody’s fūcking business. I guess just the way I was brought up or where I’m from, it’s shlt you don’t ask, and especially in this situation. Nothing good can come from it.

If you don’t get that you’re just dumb.

Advertisement
Back