Has Golden Learned His Lesson?

I haven't been impressed with this staff and at times I have my doubts... I'm still standing with my 6 year plan assessment... That being said, I always remember this staff giving out scholly's early... Sometimes too early haha... They're just doing their job... I don't think a change has occurred... There isn't an issue with how they offered players... They offer who they want which is fine because they have their vision of success...

We can't get caught up with sofla recruiting... We just need to win... That's why I didn't buy the issue of Shannon burning bridges because sofla always complained... They complained about Coker and they complained about Butch... They exception is that Butch eventually built a juggernaut program and replaced the misses of Snoop Minnis and Antonio Bryant with Wayne and Moss... It's okay if you have other options as long as your alternatives produce... That's all Golden has to do... His approach isn't bad... We may question his preferences but if they produce we won't care about the "misses"...

Advertisement
Ready to take my first infraction.... *clears throat*

Nystateofmind you're a **** one of the worst porsters on this site if not THEE worse poster... Stick to recruiting on NCAA 14' and learning about schemes playing and watching demo's on Madden... You need to learn a lesson and STFU!!!!! I swear you make the dumbest comments and can't stand on your own two feet without trying to get somebody else involved or clinging on to Pete's nuts. You're sissy *** can't take the heat get the fucc out the kitchen. If you're hoe *** can't make bread stay out the bloodclot oven. Always trying to find some little *** **** to take jabs at Golden. You think you can do better as a corch by all means sign up. Til then ride with the U sit tight and SHUT.THE.FUCC.UP....

I'm ready to take my 3 hots and a cot now ...fucc it

Captain save a ho to the rescue.

LOL. Way to make an entrance all youre missing is your theme music. Clearly you haven't seen " I'm gonna get git you sucka".... Then again you save ho's not super hero worthy. So you can sit on the sideline and shut your **** *** up too.

Ok captain save a ho.

440.gif

Greatest shoe ever, period!

Taught Golden what? If you like Golden, and Company or not, they will offer when it fits what they're doing. Forget this noise, that they offer these kids just to keep them happy. That's absolutely re****INGdiculous!! But then again recruiting is a real *****.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back