Has Golden Learned His Lesson?

Advertisement
Or maybe it has to do with Junior Day coming up this weekend, and they had the next batch of offers scheduled to go out around now? I suppose maybe they moved those offers up a few days if they heard there was some grumbling on twitter, etc....

I highly doubt the staff suddenly rushed out to offer kids because of what a bunch of dudes on a message board think.

440.gif

Or maybe the kids are just good enough and the staff just likes them? They're 2015 guys so they get offers around now from everybody so its not this groundbreaking news its just that the fact that the staff isn't overly popular with fans right now we knit pick the offers or the lack of offers to some of the guys that some of us on here really like. Skai Moore should've been offered, Quincy to me was overrated but I can understand that he was good enough for an offer. McKenzie should've been offered but I also remember Mike Rumph saying he needed to leave home (not saying that was a reason) but maybe he really did need to leave but whatever and Juwan Dowels to me should've been offered too but in SoFla some guys wont get offered who we love but I dont think the staff ever had a vendetta against certain kids its just that their evaluations aren't the same as ours and sometimes its good because we get some steals and sometimes it hurts us

Advertisement
Lol at you thinking staff needs to "learn a lesson" they are doing exactly what they've done always in recruiting.

Ready to take my first infraction.... *clears throat*

Nystateofmind you're a ***** one of the worst porsters on this site if not THEE worse poster... Stick to recruiting on NCAA 14' and learning about schemes playing and watching demo's on Madden... You need to learn a lesson and STFU!!!!! I swear you make the dumbest comments and can't stand on your own two feet without trying to get somebody else involved or clinging on to Pete's nuts. You're sissy *** can't take the heat get the fucc out the kitchen. If you're hoe *** can't make bread stay out the bloodclot oven. Always trying to find some little *** **** to take jabs at Golden. You think you can do better as a corch by all means sign up. Til then ride with the U sit tight and SHUT.THE.FUCC.UP....

I'm ready to take my 3 hots and a cot now ...fucc it

Nystateofmind you're a **** one of the worst porsters on this site if not THEE worse poster... Stick to recruiting on NCAA 14' and learning about schemes playing and watching demo's on Madden... You need to learn a lesson and STFU!!!!! I swear you make the dumbest comments and can't stand on your own two feet without trying to get somebody else involved or clinging on to Pete's nuts. You're sissy *** can't take the heat get the fucc out the kitchen. If you're hoe *** can't make bread stay out the bloodclot oven. Always trying to find some little *** **** to take jabs at Golden. You think you can do better as a corch by all means sign up. Til then ride with the U sit tight and SHUT.THE.FUCC.UP....

:rollcanes:

Advertisement

Nystateofmind you're a **** one of the worst porsters on this site if not THEE worse poster... Stick to recruiting on NCAA 14' and learning about schemes playing and watching demo's on Madden... You need to learn a lesson and STFU!!!!! I swear you make the dumbest comments and can't stand on your own two feet without trying to get somebody else involved or clinging on to Pete's nuts. You're sissy *** can't take the heat get the fucc out the kitchen. If you're hoe *** can't make bread stay out the bloodclot oven. Always trying to find some little *** **** to take jabs at Golden. You think you can do better as a corch by all means sign up. Til then ride with the U sit tight and SHUT.THE.FUCC.UP....

Lol post of the year!

Advertisement

Captain save a ho to the rescue.

captain let me hang off any haters d!ck cause i love **** in and around my mouth or *** on the daily to the rescue

and D.L.I.N… you wrong, this fool is worse then Ny…but, not by much

Some people just don't understand how hard it is to be a college coach. You are truly damned if you you damned if you don't. If he didn't offer these 2 today he's too late but he offers and some are saying it's still early.

Advertisement

LOL. Way to make an entrance all youre missing is your theme music. Clearly you haven't seen " I'm gonna get git you sucka".... Then again you save ho's not super hero worthy. So you can sit on the sideline and shut your ***** *** up too.

End of thread.

/wouldrepagain

Advertisement
Back