Has Anyone Taken A Look At Where This Class Ranks?

More craziness....Jimmy Johnson's first two classes were ranked in the 20's, if that. Formed the nucleus for a NC.

What's wrong with your face, dude? I guess I can appreciate not letting your disability slow you down, but that eye...and the teeth. Can't you get some work done on those teeth, at least?

I guess I have to respect your courage...if I looked like that, I would make it my avatar.

Advertisement
Advertisement
But it's not OK to keep beating ourselves to death day after day about why this class will be poor, knowing that our AD, BOT and Pres are fine with the mediocrity for at least another year. As fans, all we can do is face the FACTS. I'm choosing to take the high road and just wait til December. Either we'll be subpar again (anything under 9 wins will be that in my opinion) and Golden SHOULD definitely be feeling the heat, or somehow this guy proved us all wrong, had the process right and is in a BCS game... As fans, we dont really have any other choice...

That's not the high road, thats the road for pussies who are too scared to stand strong when things aren't going their way. Just because the board and the admin accept mediocrity, doesn't mean the fans should go, "OK, if you say it is alright to suck we're OK with that, sorry for not seeing it that way sooner."

What you and so many fail to see is that there is no guarantee that golden will be fired after next season. If golden finds a way to win at least 8 games next year and all the disgruntled fans put a cork in it until December, they could easily justify keeping him. Golden has all ready started selling the idea that he's been working a 3 year plan that is building for the 2016 season. Any positive momentum or improvement at the end of next season and he'll convince the admin his plan is right on schedule. Further more, he'll say the fans are being unreasonable because they didn't complain all year and now when he's on the verge of turning the corner, the fans are all of sudden against him. He'll make it seem like there's some personal vendetta against him and the admin will eat it up. **** that. He has proven that he can't coach for ****, if you stay quiet until December and the team wins 8-9 games, it makes you look delusional. I can see it now, Folden talking about how "this team won more games and improved in multiple categories across the board, all despite playing a lot of inexperienced guys and having had to deal with scholarship sanctions. The fans wouldn't have been happy unless we went undefeated and win the title, and that's just not reasonable. This team improved so much and is on the verge of being great, but the fans have an agenda and that's that. I feel bad for our players. I really do."

The admin needs to know every one of his **** ups from now till he's fired. You don't wait until December to ***** about the previous recruiting class, you don't wait till the end of the season to complain about foldens lack of in game coaching ability. 4 years is a long enough sample size to know if someone can coach or not. Sanctions, clouds, investigation et al, have no bearing on your coaching philosophies or abilities. He is who he is, no matter how much talent he has on the team he will always find a way to be out coached against quality teams in big games.

Some of you need to get your head out of your ***. The fresh air will do you good.

LMAO.. you're one of those I laugh at. Since you have all the solutions, go be somebody's GA and get us outta this mess. Until then, STFU... Whether Golden gets fired or not, how much money are you making outta this? Any of these wins going in your career total? How about the losses? Be a f'ckin fan, LIKE YOU ARE, and complain all you want, but also realize that your complaints mean NOTHING... That's what the premise of the whole post was about, and if you haven't learned that with all these banners and signs lately, then maybe its you need to get your head outta your own ***...

I'm a fan of the Canes through thick and thin. Hate the current state of the program. Nothing this staff is currently doing makes me think they can ever get it right. BUT it's not in my hands to do sh*t about it, so I'll be a fan, through thick and thin, and hope and pray somebody gets it right.. in the end of the day thats ALL YOU CAN DO...

God it's baffling how retarded people are. Scary people this dumb exist and are actually considered functioning members of society.

Advertisement
Can't compare rankings in 1983 v. Today. Technology has made evaluations much better. Basically the 1983 rankings were BS.

Advertisement
Back