Has anyone lost the ability to view YouTube vids linked to this site?

TpaBayFlyFisher

World Class Angler
Premium
About two weeks ago I lost the ability to view YouTube links here. I can watch YouTube through the app on my iPad but I get error messages when I try to watch the work of porsters here………techies help me out.

ps yes I rebooted the iPad and my router………

Advertisement
About two weeks ago I lost the ability to view YouTube links here. I can watch YouTube through the app on my iPad but I get error messages when I try to watch the work of porsters here………techies help me out.

ps yes I rebooted the iPad and my router………
Can you link me to a video where you are having an issue?

Advertisement
Here is Brads thread https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/2022-ath-chris-graves-update.169652/#post-5240445

when I try to play I get: Error occurred. Please try back later.

I can search my YouTube app and find it and it plays…….
Weird, it worked for me.

Here is what I would try:
1) Clear cache and update browser if option exist
2) Try a different browser form the same device -this will help determine if it is a browser issue
3) If a different browse works then try disabling plugins being used on that browser -this will help determine if a plugin is causing the issue

Weird, it worked for me.

Here is what I would try:
1) Clear cache and update browser if option exist
2) Try a different browser form the same device -this will help determine if it is a browser issue
3) If a different browse works then try disabling plugins being used on that browser -this will help determine if a plugin is causing the issue
Worked. Thanks

Advertisement
Back