Has anyone layed eyes on a live practice or scrimmage this..

Al Foil

Coach Pepe MAGA!
fall?

Let me help you...the answer is no.

Golden is trying to make his last few months in Coral Gables as confortable as possible for himself.

Part of that is to keep people as far away from the program as possible while spewing propaganda through the players, and their parents.
paid spokespeople like Michael Irvin.

We have a lot of newbie fans who are buying this bull****.

Nobody has seen this team play or practice.

The downside of Golden's plan is how ugly it is going to get when the first loss comes.

Advertisement
fall?

Golden is trying to make his last few months in Coral Gables as confortable as possible for himself.

Part of that is to keep people as far away from the program as possible while spewing propaganda through the players, and their parents.

The downside of Golden's plan is how ugly it is going to get when the first loss comes.

A) People have in fact been to practices and scrimmages...so as pretty much always, you are wrong.

B) I'd love to see you approach Michael Irvin and tell him that he's nothing more than a paid shill and his comments are all lies and paid for, to his face.

fall?

The man asks a question and then answers it himself?

Advertisement
proxy.php

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back