Has anyone heard?

canedav

Recruit
That the Orange Bowl officials are allowing FSU to throw their spear before the Orange Bowl game. I really don't like FSU throwing the spear on our home field!

Advertisement
If we don't like them throwing a spear on our field then lets not let them beat us in the regular season putting them in a NY6 bowl

Advertisement
There was a press conference within the last couple of weeks where Harbaugh said he hoped they did allow them to do it because he likes it.

pmnv42.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Please stop this conference mentality bullsh!t like the SEC slurpers do. FSU's our hated rival. You think it's great for us that they get a win on our home field against Michigan on a NY6 bowl? That would be bad as it gives them recruiting momentum. I want them to fall flat on their face like they did last year against Houston.

Please stop this conference mentality bullsh!t like the SEC slurpers do. FSU's our hated rival. You think it's great for us that they get a win on our home field against Michigan on a NY6 bowl? That would be bad as it gives them recruiting momentum. I want them to fall flat on their face like they did last year against Houston.

Free Shoes may be our hated rival, but they would never make a documentary like "Catholics vs. Convicts".

Free Shoes may be our hated rival, but they would never make a documentary like "Catholics vs. Convicts".

BS. They were helping the NCAA when they were investigating Miami. Can't wait til Miami leaves the ACC!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back