Has anyone heard anything about Gadbois eligibility being in

CDWright40

@jbcanes-nc is *** for Zelenskyy.
Premium
Question? Ferman is being a little cryptic but he is basically saying that there is an issue right now, not injury related, that could cause Gadbois to miss the first half of the season. If true our OL which was already thin at best becomes a serious weakness and a major concern. Maybe that is why we have abandoned the deep passing game realizing Kaaya will never have time to make those throws?

Anyone have any insight?

Advertisement
Question? Ferman is being a little cryptic but he is basically saying that there is an issue right now, not injury related, that could cause Gadbois to miss the first half of the season. If true our OL which was already thin at best becomes a serious weakness and a major concern. Maybe that is why we have abandoned the deep passing game realizing Kaaya will never have time to make those throws?

Anyone have any insight?

well for starters. Dmoney and the others on this site has been saying something was up for the past month or 2 with gadbois.

Anyone have any insight?

well for starters. Dmoney and the others on this site has been saying something was up for the past month or 2 with gadbois.

Somehow I missed those posts. Is there anything more specific than something's going on?

Advertisement
Remember all the players who got suspended and sat out for grades and got arrested when Butch was here though?

Typical spring drama. At this point I don't even care. What ****es me off is these things wouldn't be so concerning if we had any kind of depth to begin with.

Advertisement
Why would he only miss the first half of the season if it's a grade issue? Wouldn't he have to sit out the whole semester if he had eligibility issues? I'm pretty sure the semester doesn't end the first week of October. If he had problems last semester, but he does well this semester and the summer sessions, why would he be ineligible for the fall? Why only the first half of the season? Seems like it would have to be something other than just grades, like a violation of the code of conduct or something that would result in a 6 game suspension.

Why would he only miss the first half of the season if it's a grade issue? Wouldn't he have to sit out the whole semester if he had eligibility issues? I'm pretty sure the semester doesn't end the first week of October. If he had problems last semester, but he does well this semester and the summer sessions, why would he be ineligible for the fall? Why only the first half of the season? Seems like it would have to be something other than just grades, like a violation of the code of conduct or something that would result in a 6 game suspension.

Littering aaaaannd

Littering aaaaannd

Too few take littering seriously. It was important enough to keep Arlo Guthrie out of Vietnam due to his conviction on that charge (according to the song). He even had to sit at the END of the Group W bench! You think that Grolden should tolerate this type of criminal behavior?

Littering aaaaannd

tumblr_mw2dhyokHg1smbf1ao1_400.gif

Advertisement

Littering aaaaannd

View attachment 30088
I'm freaking out man!!

Littering aaaaannd

View attachment 30088
I'm freaking out man!!

[video=youtube;s4G4mcYOXMA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4G4mcYOXMA[/video]

Anyone have any insight?

Somehow I missed those posts. Is there anything more specific than something's going on?

IIRC, it was insinuated that he has anger management issues.

Advertisement
Next season is a wash. Forget about it. I will tune in to watch the play of Kaaya, Yearby, Thomas and AQM. And maybe Coley comes back to life. Other than that I expect a 6-6 season and Golden to be fired.

Another poster on canesport said he may have used some stuff post surgery to speed up the recovery and was busted? For what it's worth the guy who said this doesn't have any credibility either way.

Losing Gadbois would be very bad. We are beyond thin on the OL.

Anyone have any insight?

IIRC, it was insinuated that he has anger management issues.

that's a good character flaw to have when playing football as long as it is channeled properly.

Next season is a wash. Forget about it. I will tune in to watch the play of Kaaya, Yearby, Thomas and AQM. And maybe Coley comes back to life. Other than that I expect a 6-6 season and Golden to be fired.

You have high hopes for this season my friend. 5-7 at best.

Advertisement
Back