Has anyone evaluated Waltez Clark a soph at Tampa Plant

TpaBayFlyFisher

World Class Angler
Premium
I just talked to one of his coaches and he said if this guy keeps working he could be a beast. He is a 195 pound RB who scores at will. He made it sould like a Dalvin Cook like guy. Has anyone seen him play?

Advertisement
I take the crickets as a uniform "NO". I will try to get to one of his games next season..........................

Hank, his coach, is one of the great guys in town and a friend. Waltez is an absolute freak, very DJ Williams-like. Squats the rack, legit 4.5, already around 215, and he plays iron man all game. He’s also surrounded by some good folks at Plant to keep his head on straight. I believe he’s going to be a top 5 kid in the state by his senior year and someone our coaches should be all over right now.

Last edited:
Hank, his coach, is one of the great guys in town and a friend. Waltez is an absolute freak, very DJ Williams-like. Squats the rack, legit 4.5, already around 215, and he plays iron man all game. He’s also surrounded by some good folks at Plant to keep his head on straight. I believe he’s going to be a top 5 kid in the state by his senior year and someone our coaches should be all over right now.

My partner who told me about him is the LB coach. Small world.

Advertisement
I just talked to one of his coaches and he said if this guy keeps working he could be a beast. He is a 195 pound RB who scores at will. He made it sould like a Dalvin Cook like guy. Has anyone seen him play?
I went to five of his games. He is going to be a beast. Plant was decent but nowhere like plant from seven or eight years ago. Their Oline is small and Mediocre and he still tore it up.

@DMoney in the 9/14 Bank confirmed he's a priority 25 recruit

- While winning will help with the 2024 class, it will do even more with the 2025 class. Miami kicked it off with a big commitment from WR Waden Charles (Palm Beach Central). I don’t expect Miami to slow down. Some names to watch (not an exhaustive list): DT Armondo Blount (Central), S DJ Pickett (Tampa), LB Zayden Walker (Ellaville, GA), RB Waltez Clark (Tampa), WR Joshua Moore (West Broward), TE Logan Brooking (Savannah), WR Vernell Brown (Orlando) and DB Bryce Fitzgerald (Columbus). It’s also notable that Blount has struck up a friendship with #1 overall player OT David Sanders (Charlotte).

Waltez Clark 4* RB from Tampa Plant. I don't see a Miami offer on the 247 page or in his twitter feed

Advertisement
Update. I was told that Miami knows about him because we are talking to some other guys (including a long snapper-PWO). If he has no offer, there is a reason…………*

*Sunbelt Billy don’t care.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back