Has a team ever stomped on our logo?

rok

Great Poster
before a game?

I've seen where Miami and FSU have met at midfield and talked **** to each other but I don't recall seeing a team disrespect us the way we did UL in 2006.

Advertisement
before a game?

I've seen where Miami and FSU have met at midfield and talked **** to each other but I don't recall seeing a team disrespect us the way we did UL in 2006.

tumblr_mojm6nMZuA1s7sh61o1_250.gif

No.

But 50% of every team we've played under Al Golden has stomped our logo after the game

The worse that has been is that sod from field has been taken back to Tallahasse as part of the Sod cemetery or put in Va-tech's sod lunch pail. But that is after the games, no team has ever taunted Miami to that extent in Miami.

Go Canes

Advertisement
The worse that has been is that sod from field has been taken back to Tallahasse as part of the Sod cemetery or put in Va-tech's sod lunch pail. But that is after the games, no team has ever taunted Miami to that extent in Miami.

Go Canes

And they dared not to do it in the OB

But Sun Life is a neutral site for ALL away teams that play us. Why would they stomp on a neutral site?

Man I was so heated after that VT game. Was equally heated back in 1996 when I watched them rip turf out of the ground. Hate those *****.

Advertisement
I remember back in the day there was a guy who was originally committed to the U who ended up going to UF. In 03 they were down here and for whatever reason he didn't play but I remember him spitting on the Westendzone helmet during pregame. I can't remember his full name but I believe his last name was Colon.

Advertisement
Don't think so. But didn't the Husky/dog **** on one of the goal posts pregame when Washington came to town the year we kicked the crap out of them?

Advertisement
Who cares? Its a logo on the field. People are playing over it the whole time anyway.

Just like all the Chicago Blackhawk fans that freaked out when Beiber stepped on the logo in the locker room. Stupidity all around.

It's happened quite a bit. Opposing teams jumping at midfield on the logo.

Word is Pook187 is stomping on it right now, and he has invited everyone to hit him with pacifics.

Advertisement
Back