Harvey Commits. Official.

Advertisement
Committed and ABSOLUTELY shutting down his recruitment. He and Munoz are the definition of guys who will bleed for this school and have solid careers, not just here, but next level. Character guys who can play b/c they want it and are coachable. I can dig it.

now THAT"s a commitment!!

This kid is going to be really good, excellent athlete with great measurables
AA62EF43-E453-499A-A0AA-0B38800BE7B8.jpeg

4EFCBB38-4E52-4167-8BA7-56008C3095C9.jpeg

Advertisement
Yeah Andrew Ivins reported he had a wingspan of 6’7 which is freakish for a football player(Lonnie walker was 6’10) and his hands were 10.4 inches.(which would be near the top at the combine this year)
You meant Lonnie was 6'7 with a 6'10 wingspan right?

Advertisement
you are looking at our version of Arden Key. Dude is going to explode in a college nutrition/weight program.

Advertisement
This dude would be a 6 star in Connecticut. What an impressive looking dude he is.

I love the attitudes of these South Florida 3 stars.
High 4 star in Georgia given the way the rate defensive edge players leaning to uga or bama....

Yep.

And the more we get this Miami train back on the tracks, the more often we'll hear this from commits.

A couple more solid winning seasons with big-time bowls and wins and I think it'll be the majority that say something like this.

Committed and ABSOLUTELY shutting down his recruitment. He and Munoz are the definition of guys who will bleed for this school and have solid careers, not just here, but next level. Character guys who can play b/c they want it and are coachable. I can dig it.

Advertisement
Funny to get stoke bout a guy that isnt getting recruited by the big schools i guess thats expected when u have been settling for mediocrity the last fifteen years lol

Funny to get stoke bout a guy that isnt getting recruited by the big schools i guess thats expected when u have been settling for mediocrity the last fifteen years lol
Georgia, Nebraska, and Michigan arent part of the big boys anymore? This kid has 15 offers from power 5 conference schools. He is the real deal.

Advertisement
Back