Harvey-Clemons article...(possibly Keith brown related)

hollyhood27

Sophomore
Premium
Mentions that his roommate at the Army game is a Louisville commit. Anyone know how to find out who that might be? I'm guessing Keith.

Louisville is right up there with the rest of them,â€￾ Harvey-Clemons said. “No, they’re not in the SEC but it’s no big deal. I feel like I have a chance to play early at Louisville. I like coach [Charlie Strong] a lot. I feel like they are building a strong program. My roommate at the all-star game has committed to Louisville and has talked to me a lot about coming there.â€￾

http://blogs.ajc.com/recruiting/201...ments-about-florida/?cxntfid=blogs_recruiting

Advertisement
yup, probably KB, there are no current public Louisville commits in the game. Nick Dawson is another kid it could possibly be

Last edited:
It's either KB or Nick Dawson. Louisville fans are very positive that Keith Brown is theirs. **** sucks.

Advertisement
Dawson is a HEAVY Lousiville lean and his dad lives there... I believe that's who he is referring to. Brown is likely keeping his pick a surprise in typical diva/attention ***** fashion.

Advertisement
Back