Hartley lol

Honestly Hartley and Dugans were my favorites on the offensive staff but lately Hartley is showing he’s ***** made maybe there were more problems aside brown, searles and lil richt

How he got fired from a job prolly unfairly too. Hartley would know he worked at UGA. I was skeptical if the hire at first but i think he was one of the few decent coaches we had on offense.

Advertisement
Or you can get the bag and then go to the NFL from UGA. Miami has not been pumping out NFL players that last few years.

Miami has been pumping out quality players pushing out meaningful snaps recently. Georgia had an amazing 2018 draft, but their drafts the past three years before that are on par with what we have been putting out

Miami has been pumping out quality players pushing out meaningful snaps recently. Georgia had an amazing 2018 draft, but their drafts the past three years before that are on par with what we have been putting out

UGA has put more guys in the NFL than we have over the past few years. That is all the recruits care about. Not only that, but they are getting bags on top of that. it is an easy decision by them.

Advertisement
UGA has put more guys in the NFL than we have over the past few years. That is all the recruits care about. Not only that, but they are getting bags on top of that. it is an easy decision by them.
Actually they haven’t
Since 2015 the last 3 draft classes
- Miami has 24 players drafted(4 in the first round
- uga has 17 players drafted (5 in the first round)

Uga does have big bags though

Actually they haven’t
Since 2015 the last 3 draft classes
- Miami has 24 players drafted(4 in the first round
- uga has 17 players drafted (5 in the first round)

Uga does have big bags though

You are correct. I forgot how many kids we pumped out in the 15 and 17 draft. That said though. Kids saw how many day 1 guys UGA pumped out last year compared to our 0. Along with the bags its an easy choice for them.

You are correct. I forgot how many kids we pumped out in the 15 and 17 draft. That said though. Kids saw how many day 1 guys UGA pumped out last year compared to our 0. Along with the bags its an easy choice for them.

kids also see that one of the stars in the league is from UGA while our best current player is Calais right now who got drafted in 07?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back