Harrison Bailey 2020 QB (Tennessee Commit)

Arel305

PoRster Champ
Harrison Bailey

QB - Marietta Georgia
6'5 225
Compares to: Jared Goff

IMHO This kid is better than Carson Beck and is a hard commit to Tennessee.
Could he flip to #TNM? Anything is possible with Manny Diaz and an impressive season next year!

Advertisement
Richt blew this one already.
I’m missing something, how exactly is CMR responsible for this. I heard he caused the Federal shutdown also. There are 10+ major colleges within 500 miles of Marietta, and UGA is 45 miles away, guess they all blew it too. Please can we just put the Blame Richt **** to rest and move on with #TNM. Just askin’

Advertisement
Enos was already recruiting Beck when he was at Bama, now he’s recruiting him to Miami

The way college football is set up now if you don't start recruiting these elite QBS by there sophomore year you have no shot.

Advertisement
While anything is possible, why would you recruit a HARD commit to another school who resides in another state?

Dont know why you feel that. Richt had this kid as his primary qb recruit for that class since he was in the 8th grade. Hes overrated as can be though.
Then we shouldn’t feel bad about this kid. All I’m saying is that CMR is in our rear view mirror. Manny’s driving this bitcyh now, fast lane, no speed limit. Go Canes🙌🏿

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back