2023 Harris Sewell, 4 star OG from Odessa, TX Offered

Dude would bring work ethic to the guys on the line. Odessa is extremely blue collar and a hard nosed, working class town.

Advertisement
Texas high school football is a different beast altogether. Went to a game in DeSoto, Texas (south Dallas) and couldn't believe the facilities. Not only that but they had big marching bands, jam packed stadium and the teams were well coached. They were running the spread with no huddle with flash cards back then too. This was fall of 2007 or 2008.
Katy High School runs like an FCS program. Recruiting and getting jobs for the families.

I could be wrong on this, but I think his family is with Sewell auto group. IF that is correct, NIL deals would be drop in the bucket for his family.

I do know both his parents went to TCU.

Advertisement
Dillon is not fictional. Tim Riggins is a legend and Coach Taylor's daughter was the most under appreciated person in that town
I was on board with this for most of the show, but by the end my guy Buddy Garrity was my darkhorse for MVP. Guy just loved his football teams and wanted to do what ever it took to win. My kind of guy.

Advertisement
Coaches at big hs in Texas make like 100k a year. Not sure about south Florida but in Pa they make a few thousand dollars and are usually an employee of the school

Coaches at big hs in Texas make like 100k a year. Not sure about south Florida but in Pa they make a few thousand dollars and are usually an employee of the school
You'll lose money coaching football in South Florida.

Most of the coaches at the public schools do it solely for the kids.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back