2022 Harold Perkins — 2022 LB; Picks LSU

Advertisement
Advertisement
Elite 5-star LB out of the Cypress/Houston area.

Physical freak with NFL caliber upside, dual sport kid that plays Basketball & Football, runs a legit 4.44-4.49 40.
Had 983yds & 14TD’s rushing at 10.2 yards per carry, plus 19rec 371yds & 3TD’s receiving & on Defense had 47tcks 14.5TFL’s 3 sacks & 6PBU’s.

Is one of/if not the fastest LB in the nation, supremely gifted athlete could be an All-American RB, WR, LB or Safety.

Is athletically similar to Deion Jones as a pure speed back, but physically is close to a Kenneth Murray type at Oklahoma who was also a really good RB in HS too.

If Baker is recruiting him Miami’s got no shot, he’ll be going to either Bama, TAMU, LSU, Texas or Oklahoma.

Last edited:

Physical freak with NFL caliber upside, dual sport kid that plays Basketball & Football, runs a legit 4.44.49 40.
Had 983yds & 14TD’s rushing at 10.2 yards per carry, plus 19rec 371yds & 3TD’s receiving & on Defense had 47tcks 14.5TFL’s 3 sacks & 6PBU’s.

Is one of/if not the fastest LB in the nation, supremely gifted athlete could be an All-American RB, WR, LB or Safety.

Is athletically similar to Deion Jones as a pure speed back, but physically is close to a Kenneth Murray type at Oklahoma who was also a really good RB in HS too.

If Baker is recruiting him Miami’s got no shot, he’ll be going to either Bama, TAMU, LSU, Texas or Oklahoma.

So who do you put on him, TS and DVD?

Advertisement

Physical freak with NFL caliber upside, dual sport kid that plays Basketball & Football, runs a legit 4.44.49 40.

For what it worth, the kid absolutely loves Miami and has local diehards with a lot of pull and clout in his ear. Offer was supposed to come months ago but Baker didn’t seem interested. I think we have more of a chance than most think here. Time will tell though and vastly improved linebacker (lol right) play this year will help though!

For what it worth, the kid absolutely loves Miami and has local diehards with a lot of pull and clout in his ear. Offer was supposed to come months ago but Baker didn’t seem interested. I think we have more of a chance than most think here. Time will tell though and vastly improved linebacker (lol right) play this year will help though!
GET HIM THE **** OUTTA HERE

That is depressing .....

Better late than never but you know how these kids are, smh.

Any info on why Baker didn't seem interested or am I safe to assume it's just because Baker's evaluation skills are just as bad as his development skills. smh

Advertisement
Any info on why Baker didn't seem interested or am I safe to assume it's just because Baker's evaluation skills are just as bad as his development skills. smh
Simply was told he left the message from someone who has coached and mentored him personally on ‘left on read’. 🙃

Just speculation but if his talent is as obvious as it appears to be, the only reason not to offer is because you think we have no shot.

That attitude from a coach on the recruiting trail would tell you all you need to know about that coach.

I hope I’m wrong because that would mean Baker has a loser attitude on top of everything else he’s bad at.

Advertisement
If Manny survives this year, we won’t ever have to hear anything about Blake Baker at Miami again. That’s all I know and I have asked many people about this. Like it or not, this seems to be financial.

MAN. I just want a good LB coach. I don't ask for much. Meanwhile, on the other side of town, Saban just hired the ghost of Vince Lombardi as his TE coach and Roger Goodell as support staff.

If Manny survives this year, we won’t ever have to hear anything about Blake Baker at Miami again. That’s all I know and I have asked many people about this. Like it or not, this seems to be financial.
So it ended up being sooner than the end of the year! When does the 2020 fiscal year end, can I claim that as ‘this year’ xD

Advertisement
Back