2022 Harold Perkins — 2022 LB; Picks LSU

Advertisement
Advertisement
I had a convo with I think @RVACane about him. Dude was interested in the Florida schools very heavy. Both seasons failed and now he’s just making his trips. He’s going to A&M unless Mario Cristobal is really that deal

So it's a jump ball then? Because Mario is really that deal. Adding this kid would instantaneously our defense to a whole new level.

Advertisement
Flights to Miami are not as expensive because Miami is a jumping point for international travel and a large majority of time you can fly direct to Miami. I go to Louisville often to visit family it was on avg 375-400 to fly there with a connection or go direct to Cincinnati or Nashville for 175-250 and drive. There is 5 of us when we travel

Flying to places like Eugene is hard and requires a change in planes or flying to the nearest major hub and driving like Portland. Same goes for places like College Station which I’ve been too had to change in Dallas. That usually drives the price up. Auburn has an executive airport only, oxford, Athens you have to go out of Atlanta, Clemson you go out of Greensboro etc..

I actually mentioned this in another thread. Portland is like two hours from Eugene. You can actually fly into Eugene, but unless you're coming from a hub direct into there you're connecting. I actually illustrated how it was the same or quicker to get to Miami from San Diego (was in the Florence convo) than to Eugene. Sounds crazy, but true. There is a SAN-MIA and a SAN-FLL.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back