2022 Harold Perkins — 2022 LB; Picks LSU

Advertisement
1955680E-1C55-420A-904D-2FF247A10118.png
8988E7CC-C8D4-4C4C-8210-8C18E07FCB27.png
B363EF3B-A89D-44C2-B6CC-28C37AE9BC95.png

@Dwinstitles

Advertisement
Idk how accurate is for all of them, but I know Quay Walker and Dean said he is THE reason they went to uga… all I know is we need better linebackers lol
We will have to listen to the gurus like LCE he will know if Schuman is a man on the trail. I do know he knows how to coach though from what I have heard.
@Liberty City El

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Sounds like the holla holla holla guy from chappelle show and is already having goofy recruiting quotes like that within a few days of committing?

Eh..visit to Miami sounds like a troll from tamu, havent looked far in it enough to see if he's visiting on the same week as shemar, but if so.. pass.

Everyone keeps talking about free trips like if Miami was Monaco and sht. It ain’t that expensive to come here and visit.
These players now a days have money.
They’re not coming here cause it’s free. They like the attention and if they wanted too they could visit any school they wanted too on an official.
I guarantee you if Manny was still our coach he wouldn’t be coming here for a free visit

But for some of y’all the glass is always half empty.

If he comes great. If he doesn’t commit then it wasn’t much if a surprise. But even good players on good teams transfer. So why not show him some love and give him something to think about beyond nsd.
Jimbo can have heart attack. Tamu might get hit with a violation. He may end up not liking g his position coach or coordinator.
He’s not the kind of guy you dont let get on campus just because he’s committed.

Man your crazy if you think most of these players come from money. Most of these recruits come fried bologna and cheese on white bread or red beans & rice with a fried egg on top households that drink red Kool aid with most meals.

An for my island people it's cornbeef with white rice or Diri djondjon.

So yes a trip to Miami is akin to a trip to Morocco for Noth the recruits and parents. For instance take 2022 DE Gracen Halton out of San Diego, CA which by most is considered a nice place. Halton's raved about Eugene, OR an how beautiful it was, can you imagine with that as the high bar standard, how much she will love Coral Gables, FL in January. Now I don't know their financial situation, a for four day trip w/flights to Miami for 4 people from out of state your looking at $3k - $4k and that's a lot for most working class families to spend, without a little bagman help.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Man your crazy if you think most of these players come from money. Most of these recruits come fried bologna and cheese on white bread or red beans & rice with a fried egg on top households that drink red Kool aid with most meals.

An for my island people it's cornbeef with white rice or Diri djondjon.

So yes a trip to Miami is akin to a trip to Morocco for Noth the recruits and parents. For instance take 2022 DE Gracen Halton out of San Diego, CA which by most is considered a nice place. Halton's raved about Eugene, OR an how beautiful it was, can you imagine with that as the high bar standard, how much she will love Coral Gables, FL in January. Now I don't know their financial situation, a for four day trip w/flights to Miami for 4 people from out of state your looking at $3k - $4k and that's a lot for most working class families to spend, without a little bagman help.

Go Canes

Flights to Miami are not as expensive because Miami is a jumping point for international travel and a large majority of time you can fly direct to Miami. I go to Louisville often to visit family it was on avg 375-400 to fly there with a connection or go direct to Cincinnati or Nashville for 175-250 and drive. There is 5 of us when we travel

Flying to places like Eugene is hard and requires a change in planes or flying to the nearest major hub and driving like Portland. Same goes for places like College Station which I’ve been too had to change in Dallas. That usually drives the price up. Auburn has an executive airport only, oxford, Athens you have to go out of Atlanta, Clemson you go out of Greensboro etc..

Advertisement
Flights to Miami are not as expensive because Miami is a jumping point for international travel and a large majority of time you can fly direct to Miami. I go to Louisville often to visit family it was on avg 375-400 to fly there with a connection or go direct to Cincinnati or Nashville for 175-250 and drive. There is 5 of us when we travel

Flying to places like Eugene is hard and requires a change in planes or flying to the nearest major hub and driving like Portland. Same goes for places like College Station which I’ve been too had to change in Dallas. That usually drives the price up. Auburn has an executive airport only, oxford, Athens you have to go out of Atlanta, Clemson you go out of Greensboro etc..

1st off my condolences for having to fly to Louisville, I have been to Kentucky twice an don't plan on going back to the home of national quilting museum (baducka stand up).

That said remember on an unofficial trip the school can't provide any transportation or lodging. So the the rrecruits family has to rent a car ($600-$1000), and get a hotel for the nights ($1000) and food @ 1-2 meals plus snacks for four people over 4 days ($300) correction - the school can feed the recruits & family on unofficial. That's a lot for them.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back