2022 Harold Perkins — 2022 LB; Picks LSU

Advertisement
Can Ruiz pick this ***** up from airport and be his weekend sponsor.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Agreed but i would have said the same for Chase Smith last year and Manny was able to do the impossible-keep his fastest and most aggressive LB off the field.
Thats Manny though he was in love with Flagg. Corey didnt give him **** on the recruiting trail. If u second guessed then he benched u, he wanted yes men

Advertisement
From what I had read he sounded pretty committed to TAMU and seemed like he just wanted to take free trips, so maybe his goal is to make it seem like he's backing off his commitment so we don't cancel his vacation.
Yea seems like hes a TAMU lock, i doubt a texas kid is going to want to leave that class. Thats like a sfla kid leaving UM when we have an all time great class and ranked number 1. **** like that doesnt happen

Advertisement
Mario is 4 steps ahead of yall. He talks about finishing 2nd for these kids. Listen, alot of players who you don't get outa high school, you are recruiting them again in a year or 2 years etc. Let the kids visit and im not sure he is off the table even now. If he is committed at this point, like publicly, why take more visits? Big month coming up for us

Everyone keeps talking about free trips like if Miami was Monaco and sht. It ain’t that expensive to come here and visit.
These players now a days have money.
They’re not coming here cause it’s free. They like the attention and if they wanted too they could visit any school they wanted too on an official.
I guarantee you if Manny was still our coach he wouldn’t be coming here for a free visit

But for some of y’all the glass is always half empty.

If he comes great. If he doesn’t commit then it wasn’t much if a surprise. But even good players on good teams transfer. So why not show him some love and give him something to think about beyond nsd.
Jimbo can have heart attack. Tamu might get hit with a violation. He may end up not liking g his position coach or coordinator.
He’s not the kind of guy you dont let get on campus just because he’s committed.

Advertisement
Back