Harley

HarryCarayisGoat

Senior
Banned
By all practice reports and today's scrimmage seems like he may be the best weapon we have after Richards.

Thought he'd be good but didn't think he'd be this good and didn't think he'd be out shining JT4 at this point.

I'm excited as **** to see this kid on Saturdays

Last edited:
Advertisement
Mike_Harley_Jr._(@harleyxvi)_Twitter_-_2017-08-12_10.05.28.jpg

Just commented about him in another thread. He might have a ypc avg over 20. Definitely see him getting at least 5 TD's.

By all practice reports and today's scrimmage seems like he may be the best weapon we have after Richards.

Thought he'd be good but didn't think he'd be this good and didn't think he'd be our shining JT4 at this point.

Who has said he's our shining thomas? Both have been good

Advertisement
Jeff's been a little banged up, so he has not been at full strength, yet. Once he's healthy again, he and Harley are going to terrorize defenses. ****, even Honey Nut went 7 for 92 today. This offense has so many weapons, it's ridiculous. No reason we should not put up a minimum of 20 points each week on anybody.

We need to light FSU's a$$ up. None of that conservative, run-run-pass crap. We will play right into their hands if we do that.

Richt and Brown need to open up the offensive playbook this year and unleash ****. Play aggressive.

Advertisement
And next year with the weapons of 2018, we need to crush souls. 30 points on the board each week by halftime. I want to embarass teams. Make their offense, defense and special teams units afraid to take the field.

Bandy and DeeJay tried to tell us that he was the hardest person to cover, a str8 dog. That's y I lost my marbles when it was initially thought he was going to WVA.

Looks like he caught it on a walk on db , regardless I'm happy for his success. He's been balling. Jeff Thomas and Harley were 2 of the best 3 route runners in the last class. The other one was jeudy imo who went to bama.
[TWEET]896420716945575937[/TWEET]

Advertisement
[MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] so why do you hate Harley so much?

I have never hated on Harley, I was one of the guys vouching for him when people was mad when he "shut" down his recruitment and people were bashing him that we were bringing him on for a visit. I've met him before when he went to school up in Georgia. He's a good kid. Can't do nothing but root for a guy like that

Bandy and DeeJay tried to tell us that he was the hardest person to cover, a str8 dog. That's y I lost my marbles when it was initially thought he was going to WVA.

yea i feel u on this one......When Bandy said that I said offer him now

Advertisement
THIS THIS & THIS.

Thought he'd be good but didn't think he'd be this good and didn't think he'd be out shining JT4 at this point.

Advertisement
Back