Harley Tweet

John77

Junior
I was a bit skeptical of the Harley take but the guy has a great attitude and is for sure a positive influence in the locker room. Very happy to have him here, the stats will come.

[TWEET]928103597199552512[/TWEET]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tenacious blocker for his size, Harleys time will come. He has had a rough start but he wants to get better and earn his. I at least wanna see him blow the top off the defense one time this year. But you see what's happening is the players got hooked on the crowd noise. Something we haven't really been use to.

Smart enough to realize that the minute you think you're bigger than the team, the team leaves you behind.

Also smart enough to realize that transferring and either sitting out a year/going to JUCO for a year is a rough road back to the bigs.

I was a bit skeptical of the Harley take but the guy has a great attitude and is for sure a positive influence in the locker room. Very happy to have him here, the stats will come.

[TWEET]928103597199552512[/TWEET]

Translation = "bitcchhh... I outworked and out performed you all camp. Get to the back of the line and stfu!"

Advertisement
Harley said it best - be patient and put in the work.

These kids are freshmen (he and Mullins - RS Fr).

I think Harley is a future stud in this offense. Blazing speed and runs great routes. Future is bright.

Harley said it best - be patient and put in the work.

These kids are freshmen (he and Mullins - RS Fr).

I think Harley is a future stud in this offense. Blazing speed and runs great routes. Future is bright.

Mullins is a soph

Advertisement
I’m not up on the gossip....so excuse the ignorant question, but is Mullins still around or not?

Advertisement
A heartening entry into the "Player X Tweet" canon.

This team has a lot of good dudes on it man. So easy to root for their success.

Advertisement
Back