Harley gets the offer

BALLHAWKU

All-ACC
What's going on with him ? Are we going after him a lot harder

Last edited:
Advertisement
There we go, now yes we are turning our attentions towards Harley. With Scott gone and Jeudy announcing for Bama Harley is finally getting our attention

There we go, now yes we are turning our attentions towards Harley. With Scott gone and Jeudy announcing for Bama Harley is finally getting our attention

We should of been after him from start . He has some wheels on him with nice hands

I think they want Devonta Smith and Holliman first and Harley is plan B by everything I have read.We already have 2 really good small guys.

Advertisement
[TWEET]761947478946177024[/TWEET]
[TWEET]761926332003549188[/TWEET]
[TWEET]761386470527471616[/TWEET]
The Flip is underway fellas...

I'm not 100% sold on Harley, wanna see him do it in pads, but you can't ignore what he has done this summer.

I think they want Devonta Smith and Holliman first and Harley is plan B by everything I have read.We already have 2 really good small guys.

I think their being realistic u might get one but both slim. Hartley will open up big wr in the midlde .

Advertisement
I'm not 100% sold on Harley, wanna see him do it in pads, but you can't ignore what he has done this summer.

agree. he is very fast but he doesnt run route that great. he's raw but not polished.

That was everyone's knock on him until he went 100% on the shorts circuit crossing ankles. Now everyone is forgetful. Not saying I don't want him but I have to see it in pads.

agree. he is very fast but he doesnt run route that great. he's raw but not polished.

That was everyone's knock on him until he went 100% on the shorts circuit crossing ankles. Now everyone is forgetful. Not saying I don't want him but I have to see it in pads.
He looks much improved....IMO....his speed alone gives us another deep threat....its always worth adding at least one speedster capable of going the distance at anytime!

Advertisement
You can't teach his kind of speed . This kid you RS and develop . He's not one of golden reaches . Why haven't went after James Robinson from Lakeland

You can't teach his kind of speed . This kid you RS and develop . He's not one of golden reaches . Why haven't went after James Robinson from Lakeland

Young man has major issues and from what I've been told hasn't been at school when colleges have visited him numerous times.

Advertisement
I swear I heard Richt say the other day about receivers that come in at 155 pounds get trained up and before you know it they are at 215 with as much explosion as they had at 155. Was that cryptic for Harley?

Why the love for harley i dont see it

I thought latrell williams who flipped from us last year was extremely better

Why the love for harley i dont see it

I thought latrell williams who flipped from us last year was extremely better

with 6 posts, a name with NJ in it, & complementing that scum Latrell Williams you're off to a VERY bad start here.

Advertisement
Back