Harley and njoku

Advertisement
Njoku is the first 90 rated 3 star in 247 history. Their system has a glitch where they change the number and due to being committed to Miami the star rating couldn't change

Last edited:
Advertisement
Don't be an as5hat their director just posted that on the board. Takes a while for it to update

Njoku is the first 90 rated 3 star in 247 history. They're system has a glitch where they change the number it due to being committed to Miami the star rating couldn't change

yes!!! the hate the hate, all we have to do is keep exposing their system and they will be force to change their espn rival sec ways.

Advertisement
All the subscriptions I have been buying to that site are finally paying off in our prospect rankings.

You are all welcome.

Advertisement
I'm not njoking Evidence's bump is based on David's upcoming draft status. The star industry luuuuuuuvs saying they predicted first rounders way ahead of time to validate their ratings. No harm no foul if Evidence is a bust in college.

I'm not njoking Evidence's bump is based on David's upcoming draft status. The star industry luuuuuuuvs saying they predicted first rounders way ahead of time to validate their ratings. No harm no foul if Evidence is a bust in college.

ICEE_what_you_did_there.jpg

Advertisement

Hope I don't hurt anyone's feelings with this statement..." Evidence is 6'6" 200lbs and can absolutely fly....How many guys this big handle KO and Punt returns for a High School team...

Advertisement
Back