Hardwood Hurricanes

tcgrad1014

All-ACC
Gets the basketball/baseball board name changed to a vanity name and then goes M.I.A. when ACC play starts. If we can't get a stand alone baseball board, can we change this board back to what it was?

Advertisement
Gets the basketball/baseball board name changed to a vanity name and then goes M.I.A. when ACC play starts. If we can't get a stand alone baseball board, can we change this board back to what it was?

Cuse preview will be up later today. We dropped the ball on NCST due to work obligations but will do our best not to miss any more games going forward.

Also, baseball board is coming soon. Pete's team is sorting through some technical issues but they are working on it.

Also, baseball board is coming soon. Pete's team is sorting through some technical issues but they are working on it.

Change the name back or deliver the goods. Baseball fans here deserve respect.

Advertisement
I'm just happy that occasionally bball news actually makes the front page of the site now.

But yeah, more coverage on this (new) forum is appreciated.

Advertisement
Back