• 2-7 in our last 9

Votes: 19 24.1%
  • 5-11 against P5 since beating ND

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • 1-15 vs P5 non conf teams away or neutral site since 2009

Votes: 49 62.0%

• Total voters
Advertisement
Don't you think it is enough immersing in our sorrows and keep reminding ourselves of our failures? Does thread like this help us feel any better? We know very well that we have been very bad....we feel it in our bones. We don't need stats to tell this.
But nothing we can do now except wait and hope for improvement. We all know it's too early to cry for change after two games of new coaching staff.

Mark Richt wunderkind eval Bubba Baxa 1-3 from 20-29 yards this season

Advertisement
Those are extremely humbling statistics and wake up the homers that will have been AT BEST an average to below average team for some time. I hope Manny can start reeling off a string of victories.

The first two are essentially the same thing. Is WV the lone victory in the third option?

75068DBB-4790-4985-9CE1-F35F87212B2D.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Some bad things happening when we actually play the games.

2-7 in our last 9
- I can believe that as Mark Richt checked out after LSU last year.

1-15 vs P5 non conf teams away or neutral site since 2009
- I can believe that given the coaching carousel and the quality of coaching since 2009.

What I can't believe is the 5-11 against P5 since beating ND. Miami had gone on a run in 2017 and blew their load on ND. No gas in the tank and finished the season 0-3. Defeated by Clemson in the ACCCG, sure but Wisconsin--again? **** man. With returning talent and coaching continuity we should have beaten LSU last year and we didn't. Who knows what positive effect that would have had on our season and this stat in particular had they just won that **** game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back