Hard to flip an Illinois offensive lineman?

Advertisement
"Only one of those — Georgia-based three-star center Jakai Clark — plays offense, where UM has only two commitments (a receiver and tight end). But Clark, an Illinois commitment, told Canesport that UM has only a”small chance.”

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/barry-jackson/article222781675.html

Hard to flip kids when you've never talked to them ever and try to 2 weeks before early signing day. The trust and comfort factor is not there.

Advertisement
jqjuAGKTPT.gif

Advertisement
Beautiful weather today while it's a crisp 25 degrees out in Urbana right now. He'll be saying something different by the end of his visit.

Illinois expects him to flip. Btw JT4 told Illinois coaches he's transferring to Champaign...

Advertisement
Yes, I'm looking to flip right away, can't wait. F that school I've been committed to that gave me a tremendous opportunity when others didn't. We're you expecting him to say something like that?

Advertisement
Illinois expects him to flip. Btw JT4 told Illinois coaches he's transferring to Champaign...
Sources? I mean it makes sense since Illinois was one of his top choices and a lot of East St Louis guys have gone there.

Good for JT4.He will watch them lose 9 games next year.. then play there and lose another 8 jr year. Then it's off to the nfl it he doesn't get hurt or falls of the map. I'm not keeping up w the kid next!!

Advertisement
Back