Hard Rock Undamaged and Ready for Canes

IndayArtHauz

Knoxville Baby Maker
Administrator
[TWEET]907622388266881024[/TWEET]

[TWEET]907622624875950080[/TWEET]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Tragic news. For the soul of Canes and Dolphins football Hurricane Irma would have compactly formed over that stadium and remained there until nothing was recognizable or taller than an ant.

I would have cheered and cherished every spin.

Tragic news. For the soul of Canes and Dolphins football Hurricane Irma would have compactly formed over that stadium and remained there until nothing was recognizable or taller than an ant.

Sit on a high rpm hammer drill you insufferable ladyboy.

For chrissakes is there a more dramatic brain damaged queen that posts here than this guy?

Easily your worst post ever.

Advertisement

.... What?

Did you get hit by a tree over the weekend?

And Assy Booger has set a tremendously low bar, so that's saying a lot.

Advertisement

I need a little help here...I don't speak Dooger.

Tragic news. For the soul of Canes and Dolphins football Hurricane Irma would have compactly formed over that stadium and remained there until nothing was recognizable or taller than an ant. I would have cheered and cherished every spin.

'cause playing in Orlando is so much nicer?

Your worst post yet. I'm impressed.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Advertisement

It actually might be his briefest porst ever. His shît usually gets worse as he rambles on. He literally just sprinted out on this one.

It actually might be his briefest porst ever. His shît usually gets worse as he rambles on. He literally just sprinted out on this one.

He pulled a hammy in warmup's

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back