Hard Rock seriously...

After the downpour, we had a legitimate homefield advantage over GT.

I am not sure of the issue here. It was a trash field, sure, but it was to our advantage.

Advertisement
Speaking of Hard Rock, The crowd noise was amazing!!! Kudo's to the fans who showed up and helped in that department...

My 2 sons and I made an 8 hour round trip to see our first game at Hard Rock... It was phenomenal atmosphere...loud and electric.... loved the stadium and tailgating... Any Cane fan who complains about not having an stadium on campus needs to go jump in the sea... puleeze this is better than anything we could have come up with... the sound, the atmosphere and the stadium as a whole is better than most college stadiums. We are lucky to have the facilities that most colleges would die for.
If I lived any where close to Miami, I would make it to every home game... some of you homies need to get your a$$ out there ..

Preach

But many of the fake-*** fans that post here and live in this area would rather sit home, complain on game-day threads, bītch about how empty the stadium looks, and just generally act like the bitter losers that they are.

In case you're out of the loop OP, some hard rains fell for several days prior to game.

Not sure why we are complaining. Miami was able to make sharp cuts in the grass, GT wasn't.

This . The field was one of the reasons we won . I do agree it needs to get better but complaining after this game is silly af.

Advertisement
Advertisement
How can you invent 100’s of millions in renovations and the field look alike a cow pasture, unacceptable.
Reminds me of the old Citrus bowl turf vs Wisconsin.

We’re you at the game?

I was, I’ve missed two home games in over 30 years. Why do you ask?

Because I was there also and the field didn’t look that torn up to me. I think it might be a drainage problem, I don’t know.

Also, if you were actually there, that wasn’t a regular shower, that was a fūcking pounding deluge coming down like a motherfūcker for like 15 minutes, and fast. That’s almost impossible to drain quickly.

Now I don’t claim to be a turf expert, and if people that actually know about this shīt think that it’s bad then maybe they need to make a change. But I’m not pretending to be a turf expert either.

Advertisement
Back