Hard Rock Club Level Renovations?

DualThreat

Redshirt Freshman
Anyone know how this is going? I read an article in February that it is supposed to be completed by the end of July. I'm curious if anyone in here knows what they are putting in and if everything is still on track to be completed by the Bethune Cookman game. Thanks in advance.

GO CANES

Advertisement
It'll for sure be ready by then. Hard Rock has "el clasico' at the end of July so it'll for sure be ready by at least then.

It'll for sure be ready by then. Hard Rock has "el clasico' at the end of July so it'll for sure be ready by at least then.

Thanks! Any idea what they've added? The booze selection could be a little better.

Advertisement
I'm not actually sure they're really doing anything in the club level. It's fine as is with me.

Maybe they could add a few more seats to make it easier to have somewhere to eat during halftime or before the game. . But if they were doing something major in the club level we would know about it.

I haven't seen anything, so I'm not sure anything has been done. If anybody has a link or an update then I'll gladly stand corrected. But unless you hear otherwise, I don't think they've done anything.

Thanks! Any idea what they've added? The booze selection could be a little better.

How to Sneak Beer into Sporting Events | Bleacher Report

All suggestions work fine with either hard alcohol or beer.

Don't try this at Sloppy Joe's in Key West or you'll get into an altercation and thrown out... so I've heard

I'm not actually sure they're really doing anything in the club level. It's fine as is with me.

Maybe they could add a few more seats to make it easier to have somewhere to eat during halftime or before the game. . But if they were doing something major in the club level we would know about it.

I haven't seen anything, so I'm not sure anything has been done. If anybody has a link or an update then I'll gladly stand corrected. But unless you hear otherwise, I don't think they've done anything.

It's been posted w/ pics on here they're remodeling everything. They completely gutted out the suites and food area.

It's been posted w/ pics on here they're remodeling everything. They completely gutted out the suites and food area.

Like I said, I'd be glad if they did.

Do you have a link?

Advertisement
Anyone know how this is going? I read an article in February that it is supposed to be completed by the end of July. I'm curious if anyone in here knows what they are putting in and if everything is still on track to be completed by the Bethune Cookman game. Thanks in advance.

GO CANES

Didn't mean to down vote. Sorry

MIAMI BEACH—The Dolphins are still doing substantial work on Hard Rock Stadium, but freshening up a few areas is nothing like the construction they undertook while building a roof over much of the seating area last year.

“The stadium’s coming along fine,” team president Tom Garfinkel said at a Fins Weekend golf event this morning. “We’re doing a big renovation of all the suites, suite level, the clubs, the parking lots. I jokingly say that, compared to last year, it’s like painting the bedroom.

“But it’s still a $50 million renovation to clubs and suites. It’s a major project and a lot of work. But it’s coming along fine. I think people will be really excited when the see it.”

Unlike last year, there’s no cushion in the preseason. Miami’s only exhibition game at Hard Rock Stadium last year was the final week, then it opened the regular season with two road games. This time, the Dolphins start with two home preseason games—the first being Aug. 10 against Atlanta—and will host Tampa Bay in Week 1 of the regular season.

Advertisement
I gotta admit, I was a bit salty that they didn't have the club level renovations done last season. I bought extra club level seats for the wife, who rarely goes to games with me and played up how much nicer it would be.

Realistically, they've upgraded the interiors to be from a mid-90's hotel lobby up to a more modern Hilton lobby, which doesn't matter to those of us who actually sit in the stadium to watch the games.

Only pretentious jerks like Toad305 and [MENTION=1458]De Pinga[/MENTION] sit in the club level

I gotta admit, I was a bit salty that they didn't have the club level renovations done last season. I bought extra club level seats for the wife, who rarely goes to games with me and played up how much nicer it would be.

Realistically, they've upgraded the interiors to be from a mid-90's hotel lobby up to a more modern Hilton lobby, which doesn't matter to those of us who actually sit in the stadium to watch the games.

I hear ya! I was hoping it would be finished too. I have some in my group that spend the entire game in there for those noon September games. Does anyone know if they are putting in different food or beer options up there to go along with the renovations?

Advertisement
Really what the club level needs more than anything is more seating in the lounge areas.

Also a few more full liquor service bars, for those without access to the clubs or luxury suites.

[TWEET]870011039898898432[/TWEET]

And the outside for those that care:

[tweet]870017824055451648[/tweet]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back