Harbaugh steals from Golden

919Cane2DaGrave

Band
Banned
Matt Doherty, the Asst. Dir. Of Football Operations here, is leaving for Michigan to become Harbaughs recruiting coordinator.

Advertisement
Grad assisntant wr

@Mr_D_Montgomery: Im proud to announce that I have been hired as the Primary WR's coach & grad assist. for the Michigan Wolverines #MichiganWolverines #GoBlue

Harbaugh taking Doherty and Montgomery hurts, especially Doherty. that's 3 changes so far including Jethro today.

Advertisement
Harbaugh just came back to college football he knows where he needs to recruit. Steals 2 people from down here. Trying to create a pipeline. Great... Now we get to recruit against Jim.. Haha great, just great

Harbaugh just came back to college football he knows where he needs to recruit. Steals 2 people from down here. Trying to create a pipeline. Great... Now we get to recruit against Jim.. Haha great, just great

Couldn't match the pay...

Yeah I know, but, still I hate seeing teams who have real coaches making changes while we sit by with possibly the worst staff..

Advertisement

Yeah I know, but, still I hate seeing teams who have real coaches making changes while we sit by with possibly the worst staff..

5 more years and will have a new guy.

Coming excuses...

Losing Jethro hurt us. Proves importance of continuity in coaching.

Recruiting was interrupted by losing an important key of the process.

Coach Baez possibly to replace Doherty..... would be great.. he has already got us 3 of the best Gulliver players committed for next year, and South Florida High school coaches love him... he is a big part of the south Florida community

Advertisement
Helped a lot with Callaway based on the result. UM north can have him.

Funny thing is while UM north had Rich Rod we had Randy Shan. Then they had Hoke and we had Golden. Same everything but we kept our laggard.

Question
if u all say we have the worst staff why would you then be mad if someone else takes one of them?
Which is it?

Advertisement
Question
if u all say we have the worst staff why would you then be mad if someone else takes one of them?
Which is it?

Our staff as a whole isnt the problem. The only problems are williams, donofrio and golden. Everyone else can stay.

Advertisement
Back