Harbaugh puts Butch Jones on blast

Instead of worrying about Jones, perhaps he ought to be more concerned about Urban Meyer and the Ohio State Buckeyes. Great coach but he's a neutron bomb just waiting to go off.

True.

While I appreciate the dig at Butch Jones, Harbaugh should be concerned with the cornholing he took from the Buckeyes at The Big House last season.

Advertisement
Instead of worrying about Jones, perhaps he ought to be more concerned about Urban Meyer and the Ohio State Buckeyes. Great coach but he's a neutron bomb just waiting to go off.

True.

While I appreciate the dig at Butch Jones, Harbaugh should be concerned with the cornholing he took from the Buckeyes at The Big House last season.

Now I enjoy an OSU loss just as much as the next guy, but you have to admit, watching someone not allow the SEC off the hook when they try and be the big, bad bully (alliteration), is quite refreshing and entertaining.

Advertisement
All fun and games until he and Meyer are practicing in our backyard.

In reality, who cares? The other NCAA coaches are ribbing Harbaugh and instead of going with it he goes off. Again, great coach but with his ego, he's got about a five year window before he starts really ****ing his bosses off.

As for Miami, just win. Once we do that then I think we get into the ribbing as well. "Welcome to Florida and spend your money and enjoy your week. We live in Coral Gables all year around. And you? Nothing like being in Ann Arbor or Columbus from December to April." You ever been to Columbus? Makes Cincinnati and Cleveland look majestic.

All fun and games until he and Meyer are practicing in our backyard.

In reality, who cares? The other NCAA coaches are ribbing Harbaugh and instead of going with it he goes off. Again, great coach but with his ego, he's got about a five year window before he starts really ****ing his bosses off.

As for Miami, just win. Once we do that then I think we get into the ribbing as well. "Welcome to Florida and spend your money and enjoy your week. We live in Coral Gables all year around. And you? Nothing like being in Ann Arbor or Columbus from December to April." You ever been to Columbus? Makes Cincinnati and Cleveland look majestic.

I agree his antics will run thin over time. The answer is always just win. Too bad we've been lost for answers for the last 10+ years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back