CFB Harbaugh calling assistants for Potential NFL Staff

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dude said fuq that I'm out. He knows he hit his peak with Michigan and they not beating the bamas of the world. GTFO now Jim....I would of liked the Giants to make a bid but we ain't ready to win next year either.
Bears are a much better landing space for him imo. Aaron Rodgers only has a few yrs left, if he stays in GB at all...outside of that the division is wide open.

Raiders have to deal with Mahomes/Herbert for the next decade lol.

Advertisement
Bears are a much better landing space for him imo. Aaron Rodgers only has a few yrs left, if he stays in GB at all...outside of that the division is wide open.

Raiders have to deal with Mahomes/Herbert for the next decade lol.
Nope.

Bears are a horrible organization playing on a mediocre field with horrible upper management and family ownership.

Maybe once Virginia dies and the family sells the team and they move to Arlington Heights maybe it will be a decent job but right now it is horrible.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dude said fuq that I'm out. He knows he hit his peak with Michigan and they not beating the bamas of the world. GTFO now Jim....I would of liked the Giants to make a bid but we ain't ready to win next year either.
No. I just don’t want to deal with his weird, potentially overrated, **** in Giants land.

Advertisement
Back