Happy with all names mentioned for HC

TheEye

Mario and Dan are upgrades. Period.
Look, we are getting divided on HC nominations. The fact is, Mario, Lane, M. Stoops, T. Herman, etc would all be upgrades from what we have had for 2 decades. Also, we saw a dropoff in Richt’s performance moving from Athens to Coral Gables. A new type of athletic dept is exactly what this program needs.

Advertisement
Yea people thought Mark Richt would recruit the same as he did in UGA. I knew for sure that wasn't going to be the case....that's what I worry with Mario. Different brand the UM brand isn't like the UGA Bama OSU even if homers think so or not.
While I agree, you must be reminded that before Schellenberger we did not have a brand and he found away to bring players in. We just have to find "that" Coach!

Advertisement
While I agree, you must be reminded that before Schellenberger we did not have a brand and he found away to bring players in. We just have to find "that" Coach!
It's harder when u have a dynasty next door that has first rounders and are NFL U all over it's roster and championships out the ***. Dominant NFL players by the droves......tough battle to go against.

Why do people keep saying Herman?

Does getting fired in an easier conference make him a good candidate for us?

Also show richt some respect

Why do people keep saying Herman?

Does getting fired in an easier conference make him a good candidate for us?

Also show richt some respect
Eh I think there’s a lot to like and still upside. Elite recruiter and experience at two massive programs. There won’t be a perfect coaching candidate.

Yea people thought Mark Richt would recruit the same as he did in UGA. I knew for sure that wasn't going to be the case....that's what I worry with Mario. Different brand the UM brand isn't like the UGA Bama OSU even if homers think so or not.

Mario isn’t slowing down like Richt was. He’s an animal recruiter and knows So Fl as well as anyone. You can make a legit argument about his anemic offense. But I have no fears about his recruiting.

Advertisement
Next AD has to have
Apm GIF by Alguna pregunta més?

And hire
ole miss football GIF by Mason Report

Look, we are getting divided on HC nominations. The fact is, Mario, Lane, M. Stoops, T. Herman, etc would all be upgrades from what we have had for 2 decades. Also, we saw a dropoff in Richt’s performance moving from Athens to Coral Gables. A new type of athletic dept is exactly what this program needs.
Don’t get the kiffin hype. Not a fan of his @ all.

Advertisement
Back