Happy Signing Day U Fam

TrueFloridian

Sophomore
This day was monumental as a UM fan for the first Wednesday of February. You have to go back more than a decade to find huge upsets, flips, and adds on top prospects like today.

The best troll job of the cycle was done on our most hated rival with Tae committing to UM over UF. This is payback for Bogle last cycle and then some. The UGA fans are giving them so much shade we can just sit back and laugh.

UM has flipped the best prospect (Knighton) at a huge position of need from our biggest yearly rival in FSU. We also flipped a 4 star CB and a 4 star S from them. They have scrambled to add a bunch of non power 5 talent that will have them suffering for years to come.

We finished with a top 12 class, have a dual threat senior QB to run an air raid offense, upgraded with the top DE in the nation Roche and the number one overall recruit Philips over the Garvin departure, and have a legit kicker.

The fact is Miami has more talent and experience going into 2020 than we’ve had in a long time. I dunno about y’all, but I’m going to sleep tonight with a smile on my face.

Advertisement
This sounds just right. I think with the new style of offense Lashlee will bring... Combined with a year of King, our Offense could very well be about top50 at year end. That will get us about 9 win season, maaaybe 10 win.

This will make next year recruiting even better and easier. We just have to develop the right QB during this coming season, to replace King.

This day was monumental as a UM fan for the first Wednesday of February. You have to go back more than a decade to find huge upsets, flips, and adds on top prospects like today.

The best troll job of the cycle was done on our most hated rival with Tae committing to UM over UF. This is payback for Bogle last cycle and then some. The UGA fans are giving them so much shade we can just sit back and laugh.

UM has flipped the best prospect (Knighton) at a huge position of need from our biggest yearly rival in FSU. We also flipped a 4 star CB and a 4 star S from them. They have scrambled to add a bunch of non power 5 talent that will have them suffering for years to come.

We finished with a top 12 class, have a dual threat senior QB to run an air raid offense, upgraded with the top DE in the nation Roche and the number one overall recruit Philips over the Garvin departure, and have a legit kicker.

The fact is Miami has more talent and experience going into 2020 than we’ve had in a long time. I dunno about y’all, but I’m going to sleep tonight with a smile on my face.
Cautiously optimistic. Still worried about this Defensive coaching staff including Diaz as HC especially with development of talent which has been lacking.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back