Happy opening night’s eve!

I was reading a oddsmakers article on this game and it seems we have a formidable opponent for our first game. It would be nice to see a decent crowd which could help our chances. The article said we are lacking offensive production and Lehigh is very balanced. We were picked to lose this game. Personally I like our club and we have experience at most positions.
A nice crowd would be sweet. The Lady Canes home game looked like a decent crowd at 11AM today, if that foretells anything. Seems all the odds sites have us favored by about 15, so any article suggesting otherwise might have been a "contrary" opinion. Go Canes!

Advertisement
I was reading a oddsmakers article on this game and it seems we have a formidable opponent for our first game. It would be nice to see a decent crowd which could help our chances. The article said we are lacking offensive production and Lehigh is very balanced. We were picked to lose this game. Personally I like our club and we have experience at most positions.

I'd be interested in reading this article. I can't see any Patriot League program ever favored over an ACC program. Yeah, I know they beat Duke with CJ McCollum, but they sure weren't favored.

I’ll be there like always let’s go canes! Not a fan of that paying for parking at the Ponce garage crap though.

How much are these Einsteins charging for parking now? Shouldn't be a surprise that the WOAT athletic department continues making terrible decisions. They deserve a half empty arena. This is the exact kind of move that pushes a "maybe I'll go" to a "no."

Advertisement
How much are these Einsteins charging for parking now? Shouldn't be a surprise that the WOAT athletic department continues making terrible decisions. They deserve a half empty arena. This is the exact kind of move that pushes a "maybe I'll go" to a "no."
At Ponce it’s $3 for 2 hours so times that by however many games I have to go to this year, still comes out cheaper than parking in front of the arena. I just think it’s crap how it’s been free since the beginning of time, and now you have to pay for basketball and baseball games.

At Ponce it’s $3 for 2 hours so times that by however many games I have to go to this year, still comes out cheaper than parking in front of the arena. I just think it’s crap how it’s been free since the beginning of time, and now you have to pay for basketball and baseball games.

Good timing too. Baseball coming off its worst two seasons ever and they start charging for parking. Incompetent is too kind.

Advertisement
Back