Happy MLK Day!!!

Canegetright

Sub 4.9 thirty. G.O.A.T. Striker
97312_martin-luther-king-jr.-days.jpg

mlk.png

I feel HONORED to be a part of such an extremely diverse fan base. Miami is everything Dr. King envisioned imo, and I'm PROUD to share my bday today with the great legend, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.. Love all my colorful brothers and sisters and may we continue to knock down barriers that are driven by ignorance and prejudice.

Advertisement
View attachment 77897
View attachment 77898

I feel HONORED to be a part of such an extremely diverse fan base. Miami is everything Dr. King envisioned imo, and I'm PROUD to share my bday today with the great legend, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.. Love all my colorful brothers and sisters and may we continue to knock down barriers that are driven by ignorance and prejudice.
Happy birthday

Advertisement
Crazy how no one has been able to step into his role or maybe it's just a different time we live in.
Most people aren't that selfless and it's a high probability that you will be famous without the wealth. And if you're speaking the truth and making changes ,someone would try to kill you

Advertisement
Most people aren't that selfless and it's a high probability that you will be famous without the wealth. And if you're speaking the truth and making changes ,someone would try to kill you

I agree to a certain extent

BUT We're living in crazy, violent times.

There are millions of stupid reasons someone can lose their life today ...up to and including minding your own business.

That being the case,, why not always tell the truth , and always seek to make positive changes?

Unfortunately, no one gets to decide how or when they're going to meet their maker.

Advertisement
Was lucky enough to attend the same college (Morehouse) and live in the same freshman dorm (Graves Hall) that once housed MLK (Class of '48). My grandfather, who just passed away last month, graduated form Morehouse in the Class of '41. Proud to say I walked the same halls and sat in the same chapels he (and my grandfather) did before me. And a special shoutout to the man who was a mentor to both of them, former Morehouse president Dr. Benjamin Elijah Mays. If you don't know his story, Dr. King idolized him like many idolize Dr. King. There's a LOT I want to say, but for now I'm just gonna enjoy the holiday of a great Morehouse Man. "Et Facta Est Lux"

With the temperature of the country right now today it’s great to reflect on our ideals and the challenge to live up to those ideals. That’s Dr. Kings ultimate legacy to me. Can we live up to Kings challenge and become better ppl

Advertisement
Timely post. I am in Memphis for the last week. Visited the hotel where he was killed and other historical sites. I can honestly say that this man deserves to be considered a Founding Father. These sites bring me to tears. And for the record, many here would consider me a right wing lunatic.

Advertisement
Back