Happy Halloween

WaterburyCane

🐳 🐳 🐳
Premium
I hope y’all and your families have a safe and fun night

Still deciding whether to watch Halloween Ends or rewatch the VA game. Both options seem scary.

1667223302775.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Halloween Ends sucks, it's the worst of the entire series. Jamie Lee Curtis's face is the scariest thing in the movie.
****..thats disappointing. I wasnt expecting an Oscar worthy film, but was hoping they would tie it off ok without getting any hokier. They really squeezed every drop out of this series to make a buck over the years.

Advertisement
****..thats disappointing. I wasnt expecting an Oscar worthy film, but was hoping they would tie it off ok without getting any hokier. They really squeezed every drop out of this series to make a buck over the years.
I like the one prior to the new one. I think only one person gets killed in the first hour of the movie and at the end Laurie fights off Michael, totally not believable. lol.

I will say John Carpenters theme music is one the best, right up there with Jaws

I like the one prior to the new one. I think only one person gets killed in the first hour of the movie and at the end Laurie fights off Michael, totally not believable. lol.

I will say John Carpenters theme music is one the best, right up there with Jaws
No doubt...John Williams is the heavyweight champ of movie theme composing, but the Halloween score was perfect for the movie. I liked those Jason, Freddy, Myers movies when I was a kid. More entertaining than scary but fun when you are a kid. The one than messed with my head a little was the Saw movies. That **** aint right.

Advertisement
No doubt...John Williams is the heavyweight champ of movie theme composing, but the Halloween score was perfect for the movie. I liked those Jason, Freddy, Myers movies when I was a kid. More entertaining than scary but fun when you are a kid. The one than messed with my head a little was the Saw movies. That **** aint right.

Gattis is like Saw. Psychologically scarring…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back