Happy Fourth of July!

July 4th, 1776 was not a day of liberation for everyone. Please remember that. Let's remember how privileged we are to be Americans by being worthy of such a distinction.

Think about this.

SoFL is the yachting/boating capital of the WORLD. Thousands of boats are at dock, fully gassed, keys in the console (or easy to hotwire).

Last I checked, we don't have a spree of stolen boats packed with people headed for other shores.

Until that happens, this Nation, despite her failings at times, must be doing something right.

**** right.

Now back to our regularly scheduled wokeness. I have oppressed first world people to liberate from their rascists privledged elite few.

Join me comrades.

Advertisement
Not impressed. This was faked by rascists non-woke patriachy dominated overlords.

Wokeness would have turned it into a safe space haven and commune of love and equality.

Not the best scientists would have done the math and built the equipment. Only the most differently abled and diverse sensitive.

Where do I sign up for the first flight?

Think about this.

SoFL is the yachting/boating capital of the WORLD. Thousands of boats are at dock, fully gassed, keys in the console (or easy to hotwire).

Last I checked, we don't have a spree of stolen boats packed with people headed for other shores.

Until that happens, this Nation, despite her failings at times, must be doing something right.

**** right.

Now back to our regularly scheduled wokeness. I have oppressed first world people to liberate from their rascists privledged elite few.

Join me comrades.

Yeah..because white nationalism & supremacy are only a figment of our imagination right?? FOH

Watch yourself Empirical..you're venturing into Jingoism territory. I would tread very lightly if I were you..

Last edited:
Yeah..because white nationalism & supremacy are only a figment of our imagination right?? FOH

Watch yourself Empirical..you're venturing into Jingoism territory. I would tread very lightly if I were you..

This is 2019 dude... let's bring your narrative up to date. Behind your anonymous keyboard you can type whatever crap you want.
But do try to have a Happy and (Sane) Forth of July.

Advertisement

I tend to stomp oh woke one.

If its so bad, why does everyone in the world (ok most) desire to come to our shores for citizenship?

Those pesky white nationalists...have the whole world fooled.

To the degree you claim, they are about as valid as the boogey man.

Does are Nation have problems? 1000000000% agree. Is this place the best thing going on the planet right now? Hard to disprove for the 99%.

So, do we wholly revise history? Do we look back, see what was right and what was wrong and try to make tomorrow better?

Again here are two hard to ignore questions. If our woke ones claim all of America and her symbols are rascist, how do they square with 1) staying, and 2) using US dollars in daily commerce? They are as complicit and hypocritical as Niki Minaj attending *** Pride events, then days later getting PAID to entertain the Saudis. Oh the fu[]king irony.

I can lecture, but you better not lecture me back when I wholly abandon any principle to chase the dollar. How convenient.

Holla!

Advertisement

I tend to stomp oh woke one.

If its so bad, why does everyone in the world (ok most) desire to come to our shores for citizenship?

Those pesky white nationalists...have the whole world fooled.

Maybe you should take an ad out on TV, perhaps a bill board.

Say it loud, say it proud.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Only one was scheduled very expensive. You still need to give me source a pctue etc etc. We sell this plain only to israel

Navy fly over..

4 ship....x2 F-18 Super Hornets...x2 F-35 Lightnings (harrier variant)...diamond formation

AF fly over...x1 B-2 Spirit...x1 F-15E Strike Eagle...x1 F-22 Raptor

Advertisement
Back