Happy Father's Day

Album Of The Year Grammys GIF
Glad that man survived the jab. Legend!!!!

Advertisement
Ran a ******* 5k this morning to raise money for the NICU where my daughter spent her first four months. I know 5k isn't exactly a marathon, but I don't do cardio without a gun to my head and I didn't prep for this at all. Time to slam some 🍻, happy fathers day fellas. What did F$U get us this year?
Thanks for your support. My son spent the better part of 3 mos in NICU early last year. I personally know the **** that NICU parents go through, and I also know those NICU nurses are freaking angels. Thanks again and Happy belated Father’s Day, fellas.

Thanks for your support. My son spent the better part of 3 mos in NICU early last year. I personally know the **** that NICU parents go through, and I also know those NICU nurses are freaking angels. Thanks again and Happy belated Father’s Day, fellas.
Absolutely brother, that was a life-changing experience for me and the 5k is just a small way of helping to pay it forward so they can continue to make miracles happen for other families. I truly believe that if angels walk the earth, they wear scrubs and work in the NICU. Hope your family and the little one are doing well!

Speaking of the good work they do in the NICU:

View attachment 148272
JFC man, 11.9 oz!? My daughter weighed 14 oz and she was the tiniest baby most of the nurses had ever seen, including some who had worked there for 20+ years. I couldn't believe it when I first saw her, like no way should she have made it. 11.9 ******' ounces!? They're miracle workers, absolutely incredible what they do day in and out. Thanks for sharing this!

Advertisement
JFC man, 11.9 oz!? My daughter weighed 14 oz and she was the tiniest baby most of the nurses had ever seen, including some who had worked there for 20+ years. I couldn't believe it when I first saw her, like no way should she have made it. 11.9 ******' ounces!? They're miracle workers, absolutely incredible what they do day in and out. Thanks for sharing this!
14 oz is really small. I'm so glad she made it because she's going to give you a lifetime of joy.

Absolutely brother, that was a life-changing experience for me and the 5k is just a small way of helping to pay it forward so they can continue to make miracles happen for other families. I truly believe that if angels walk the earth, they wear scrubs and work in the NICU. Hope your family and the little one are doing well!
All of this 👆🏾! BTW my little dude is doing just fine. He’s 18 months now. Thanks for asking.

Attachments

• 19C30260-3171-4C4E-911A-70D498985A4D.jpeg
    19C30260-3171-4C4E-911A-70D498985A4D.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1
Advertisement
Back