Happy Father's Day

Advertisement
Thanks @OBLIVION.

Hopefully y'all maf'ucker's didn't find out that you were a father like this.....

anigif_enhanced-buzz-12089-1357837139-5.gif

Advertisement
2 lb cowboy ribeye and 50 oysters going on the grill tonight...just poured a Maine Brewing Co. IPA and headed to the pool. Life is good.

I just got back from a Krispy Kreme run (aka Target, to the wife). @Sigma_Cane_7, next man up!!! LOL.

When I walked into my home, literally as soon as I opened the door, music started blasting......... Turnover Chain!

Coming around the corner were my wife and three kids dancing like they were in a marching band, for the entire song. Each one was decked out in new Men's Miami gear, waving new Miami house flags and car flags, and in the background was a new Miami Hurricane grill cover for my smokers, all of which (clothes, flags, grill cover, licence plate) was my Father's Day gift.

In my home, even on Father's Day, it's still Always About The U!

I just got back from a Krispy Kreme run (aka Target, to the wife). @Sigma_Cane_7, next man up!!! LOL.

When I walked into my home, literally as soon as I opened the door, music started blasting......... Turnover Chain!

Coming around the corner were my wife and three kids dancing like they were in a marching band, for the entire song. Each one was decked out in new Men's Miami gear, waving new Miami house flags and car flags, and in the background was a new Miami Hurricane grill cover for my smokers, all of which (clothes, flags, grill cover, licence plate) was my Father's Day gift.

In my home, even on Father's Day, it's still Always About The U!

You had me at Krispy Kreme. Only thing better than hot now is Miami Hurricanes.

Advertisement
Back