would have been 32

Attachments

• 1x1_black.jpg
    1x1_black.jpg
    1.1 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
this shows you how Screwed up this CIS site is... First for those who did post Thanks he was the GOAT HERE

its arguable that Sean was one of the best if not one of the top 3 ALL time players here at Miami...
91 views 5 comments on this what would have been his 32 Bday..
I am not sure if some posters on this site even know who he was or how he played here at Miami or how he tragic his death was
Kinda sad in a way.

Advertisement
My cousin is buried about 50 yards from Sean. He's in good company.

this shows you how Screwed up this CIS site is... First for those who did post Thanks he was the GOAT HERE

its arguable that Sean was one of the best if not one of the top 3 ALL time players here at Miami...
91 views 5 comments on this what would have been his 32 Bday..
I am not sure if some posters on this site even know who he was or how he played here at Miami or how he tragic his death was
Kinda sad in a way.

I don't typically post in these kinds of threads. You know, Jerome Brown, Bryan Pats, etc. So maybe that's it, who knows.

I did post the following on another website though as nobody but the OP had said a thing.

He'd be close to the end of his career right now or maybe even retired to move onto whatever his next step would've been. My how time flies and it's a **** shame someone took that time away from not only him, but his loved ones.

S\O to yall for recognizing a warrior that gave it his all on the field, more importantly, dude loved his community. Always gave back to kids that needed school supplies, bookbags, he use to help families that needed help. They only showed the bad stuff through the media. Never anything positive. RIP Meast

Advertisement
He probably would have been on his way out but think of the fools he woulda put out the league with that headhunting mentality. **** I miss the good ole days! RIP ST

Advertisement
He brought a passion that couldnt be matched and always gave his all. Happy bday meast, may god bless your family while you watch from the sky.

Advertisement
Back