Hamilton tweet

DaCanes386

Sophomore
Says he's receiving heavy interest from Bama. Is he a need or want for this class? Read somewhere he hasn't heard from CMR.

Advertisement
Ya receiving heavy interest but no offer from bama. Looking for attention from Miami staff is what he's doing.

I feel bad for the kid he's a really good player and wants to be a cane but we have too many RB on the roster just like him

I've been receiving heavy interest from Bama as well. I'm just waiting on my offer

Ends up at UCF or FAU type school and the recent dynasty has interest? Yep........

Advertisement
I just tweeted that I'm receiving heavy interest from Kate Beckinsale. I hope my bloated HS girlfriend sees it.

Advertisement
Im gonna open a twatter account and **** out that I have a twatter
then I will **** about posting the **** and then about putting mayo on my hotdog

the sad fuggin thing is that I would probably have followers. And people wonder why our world/country is going down the fuggin drain

Know it's been said a bunch around these parts, but I'll never understand why kids commit to interim staffs and think it will hold water once a new regime comes in.

Advertisement
I dont know how much this really means right now. If a week after the dead period ends he still hasnt heard, then is getting a message.

UCF has been coming at him hard.

That was the school I pointed out to watch for.

If you're in 2016 and Richt hasn't spoke to you yet by this weekend, I would consider looking around. Because he has already spoke to the majority of 2016 and some of 2017 already as well.

Advertisement
This kid is doing everything he can to get on the radar. That is why he accepted the Miami offer and that is why he's tweeting about Bama. It's not working, which says a lot.

If you're in 2016 and Richt hasn't spoke to you yet by this weekend, I would consider looking around. Because he has already spoke to the majority of 2016 and some of 2017 already as well.

probably should **** this out

Sam Bruce been talked to yet? I know he had been saying no one had spoken to him which I found very odd. You would think he would be one of the first guys called up after the EE's. How about Jacqwan Nelson?

I'm pretty comfortable letting mr chose the RB's he would like at UM. he has a pretty good track record.

Advertisement
Back