Hallmon not announcing today

ball915

All-American
SFHS Sports ‏@SFHSSports 3m
Cypress Bay DB Deion Hallmon @DeionHallmon won't announce today. Mom wants him to take his visit first.

Advertisement
No he played optimist ball at Weston, as in Weston Warriors, whose colors are the same as FSPuke. They also do the chop. Deion wants to be a Cane very badly. I saw the PM's yesterday between he and Coach D and we'll know by Friday if he has his offer.

If you want to see the screen shot PM me.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Just didn't feel right about posting the kids personal correspondence on a free public site.

I'd be shocked if Jacky's son would do that. But ok.
I live in Weston and have a son in the program, what cash says is true. And it kills me.

Advertisement
No he played optimist ball at Weston, as in Weston Warriors, whose colors are the same as FSPuke. They also do the chop. Deion wants to be a Cane very badly. I saw the PM's yesterday between he and Coach D and we'll know by Friday if he has his offer.

Well that explains it then. If Cash says it then I will take it at face value. Because I was on the "F this kid" bandwagon too. If we take him then we either have ALOT more scholies then we all think to give out or we are only taking one of Lammons/Patton. Just wouldnt make sense to take 4 DBs in this cycle. JMO.

I saw the screenshot, I just don't get why the staff offers multiple players on the same camp day but then say they're waiting till Friday. I assume that they have a couple kids they're debating on from all three weekends of the camp and by Friday they will have decided which ones deserve the offers.

The staff may re-evaluating where some of these players sit on their board since now they have solid evaluations on some of these guys. That may explain the week long wait.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back