Halftime adjustments

chrisRMNU

Sophomore
Pretty impressed with our staffs adjustments at the half so far this season.

We have a combined 51-31 first half score this year, but in the second half we've out scored opponents 97-38, and 38-7 in the third quarter. 7 points given up all year in the 3rd to me is a big deal. Perhaps some of the more seasoned X's and O's guys in here can break that down further.

I'd love be to see us be more consistent and put a full 4 quarters together, but I'll take the 4-0 start and a win over F$U

Advertisement
We will start to put it together now IMO . Just had to get over the FSU hump. A new QB and entire new secondary will make for some growing pains but we won all our games so far and that is what matters.

Advertisement
We’re the best 2nd half team in the country

We have holes up and down our 2-deep, but this staff has been able to maximize talent and gameplan accordingly. It's not always gaudy and dominating, but they're clearly building toward that with the talent that's coming in.

::queue chess not checkers gif::

How many games in row have we won now(counting last year)? 9? I have had issues with this staff, but they mean nothing as long as it keeps winning. This game increases our recruiting power in huge leaps. Take 4 or 5 top SoFl kids off noles, gators, bama and osu and put them on Miami. Do that and we are what we use to be and they are all just another team.

We haven't lost in nearly a year (10/29/16). Usually good when you can say that stuff .

Staff has the kids believing, and our playmakers are making plays

Also our defense is not dominating, but WOW are they impressive, bend don't break while being super aggressive. Gave up some long runs but still minimizing points allowed

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
We need the O to open it up the entire game like it did the Second half . Quick passes to open up the run

Advertisement
Back