Hahahaha FU FSUck

Advertisement
We hate Norvell we hate FSU but this is the WORST thing to ever happen to a P5 conference champion. It could be UM next time.....

Advertisement
Won’t get left out, but they have set the pecking order.

The committee has zero respect for the ACC.

It’s going to hurt where ACC teams will be ranked in the 12 team playoff which will make the path more difficult
There is a reason the ACC doesn’t get respect.

We hate Norvell we hate FSU but this is the WORST thing to ever happen to a P5 conference champion. It could be UM next time.....
I would be *****ing, but if we played like FSU and was on our third string qb and missing the only reason we were undefeated, I would understand.

Hahahahhahaa
11694030.jpeg

Advertisement
If you are
Maybe Ron DeSantis will try to sue the playoff on F$U beh
I don't know what side of the aisle you sit on but if it is the left you can fvck yourself.
Having said that, fsu is most definitely not deserving of a playoff spot. Yes they are undefeated but we all know they would be embarrassed by any of the other 3. The biggest issue is the slight against the ACC.
Very concerning. Very disrespectful

Advertisement
The committee has zero respect for the ACC.

This isn't about respect. Ohio State was down to a third string qb and went out and beat Wisconsin 59-0 in the conference championship game. FSU's offense is as anemic as Iowa's without Travis. If they would have gone out and kept putting up the same points they had been putting all season, they would be in.

Advertisement
Yes, it could be us next time, like it happened to us in 2000, where FSU leapfrogged us in the polls.
But this snubbing of FSU I fully foresaw. The folks who voted wanted the best teams... FSU without Travis isn't ****.
They had to pick the best four teams... Bama and Texas would have nuked the Noles... they just have to wait till next year.

If you are

I don't know what side of the aisle you sit on but if it is the left you can fvck yourself.
Having said that, fsu is most definitely not deserving of a playoff spot. Yes they are undefeated but we all know they would be embarrassed by any of the other 3. The biggest issue is the slight against the ACC.
Very concerning. Very disrespectful
Hey Ron, who knew you were on here. Bob Chapek says hi

I’m going to go the opposite way. This will help ACC in long run

The SEC started it dominant run and more of top conference ever the year Auburn, undefeated and conference champ was shut out of the BTS by Oklahoma and USC. After that happened the SEC was ALWAYS given the benefit of the doubt

Advertisement
Back