Haggins retained

He's art kehoe's counterpart, the only one on staff we have right now is coach rumph, and clowns on here keep being dumb enuff to call for his head, lol, after coach bowden left, its coach odell who continues to be the link to the Great Fsu teams of the past, means more than what can be put into words, we're the dumb school that refuses to use our alumni to the best of its ability, always trying to act like those guys dont exist.
I was just telling a good friend of mine that’s a Cane we got all these resources through former players and refuse to use them. It’s just dumb

Advertisement
He doesn’t even want to coach anymore. He’s been trying to retire for years but keeps getting pulled back in. Even if he stays, which is solely to recruit, he’s gone next year.

He's art kehoe's counterpart, the only one on staff we have right now is coach rumph, and clowns on here keep being dumb enuff to call for his head, lol, after coach bowden left, its coach odell who continues to be the link to the Great Fsu teams of the past, means more than what can be put into words, we're the dumb school that refuses to use our alumni to the best of its ability, always trying to act like those guys dont exist.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you believe that's True, can i interest you in buying this beautiful waterfront property, sells seem to be picking up:

Hey man, all property in Florida is prime! How much? On the other point, I'm serious. Not talking about former players coming around, I'm talking about "Miami bro" corches.

UM has tried but unsuccessfully. Kehoe’s time came and went, CMR did what he could, we hired Mike Rumph, Clint Hurtt was a popular guy, Hurlie Brown, and others. Mario left us at the altar for Alabama.

UM has never tried properly after the "Black monday" prior to that,we always had guys on staff with Links to the dominant years from a coaching standpoint. You not gone see UM football unless you got Miami style coaches to go with it. Coach kehoe's resume is unmatched in pretty much the history in all of college football!

Advertisement
I was just telling a good friend of mine that’s a Cane we got all these resources through former players and refuse to use them. It’s just dumb

Its always been the idioticy of the program/administration, they have always been campaigning to be accepted by the main stream media and try and distance themselves from the dominant years images and we can see where that got us. It was **** poor watching teams out trash talk us to the point now where the program had been all the way castrsted. Coach richt with coach rumph did a Great job of ushering back in some backbone to the program which is why he told flake james to ***** off with any of his suggestions. Now we back with coach diaz, he has the ingredients to actually succeed, we'll see soon what roads he decides to go down. This school better realize one thing, Fsu just put themselves is a real solid position, either better support manny all in or start getting a real list together!

Advertisement
Who was the last Art Kehoe coached OL to go in the 1st round?

What is this a joke, ereck "big cat" flowers, his last year hear i believe, but dont just look at the 1st rounders, who's the highest paid o-linemen in the league, and look at how many guys got drafted i. Coach kehoe's 2nd stint alone, what about his shortstop in Mississippi, dont be foolish!

Advertisement
Back