Haggins retained

Advertisement
It's window dressing. I expect Greene to be smart to see that and has moved on from the **** Hole of a Trailer Trash program!

I have no gag reflex.

I just didn’t like the taste of the whiskey.
This you?

g6rKPu7.gif

That is not me but my God his technique was perfect.

And both of them are mesmerizingly beautiful.

Wow.

UM has tried but unsuccessfully. Kehoe’s time came and went, CMR did what he could, we hired Mike Rumph, Clint Hurtt was a popular guy, Hurlie Brown, and others. Mario left us at the altar for Alabama.
Speakimg of coaches whatever happend to our old dline coach, coach kool , he still with bama ??

Advertisement
Advertisement
I do believe Kehoe was legit in his prime.

Same here. I never worried about the offensive line during those years. No matter what is looked like early season, the lineup would sort itself out and the players improve as the season went on. For example, no way we defeat UCLA in 1998 if that game had been played on the originally scheduled date. The delay enabled the line to fortify, and push them around.

Ohio State was the nightmare opponent in 2002. That game is partially what dents Kehoe's reputation. Coker and Kehoe were overconfident. It was obvious in their pregame summaries. Both of them believed the 2002 line was superior to 2001, based on the tackles and run blocking ability. It was preposterous. They obviously had no clue what they were about to face.

Then Kehoe spent the aftermath whining that he wanted another chance, that Ohio State was not tougher than we were.

Yes, they were. That game would play out similarly time and again. Coin flip game given massive talent on both sides, and a blue collar foe that was always our Kryptonite dating to the Penn State and Alabama examples.

This is a surprise? Any FSU coach who fired Haggins would be fired within one hour themselves. Haggins is God there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back