Had to be done show them #UDONTCAREWEDONTCARE

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP is a couple biscuits short of a breakfast.

I'm all for harassing every paid UM athletic department employee on Twitter and crushing Shalala, Folden, and the BOT on every forum, but I'm not with the whole hunting down recruits thing.

Advertisement
That's Golden good speaker but full of ****
99124221did_not_read.gif

I'm all for harassing every paid UM athletic department employee on Twitter and crushing Shalala, Folden, and the BOT on every forum, but I'm not with the whole hunting down recruits thing.

I'm not hunting them down they fall into my lap ( they follow )

I'm not hunting them down they fall into my lap ( they follow )

AND THEY DONT BLOCK ME ON FACEBOOK OR TWITTER :)

Just remember this when I get kicked off of here, I PROMISE U I WILL DO MY JOB 100% FULL THROTLE

Advertisement
Cody that's dumb AF man.... Chill out, harass the administration not the recruits...

Good luck with that, this administration dint know their was a con man on campus, you think they going to worry about FOLDEN
Cody that's dumb AF man.... Chill out, harass the administration not the recruits...

Advertisement
You have to give them what they want, show them we will destroy the U before we let U..... THAT KNOCK ON THE DOOR THEY DONT HEAR IT, BET YOUR *** THEY HEAR THIS.....
I like this guy...better this than another slurper joining the site.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back