Had to be done show them #UDONTCAREWEDONTCARE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cody

Band
Banned
I have sent over 150 emails, articles, pictures, and have called numerous times. When they see my phone number come up on caller id I think they all hit the deck and hide under the tables. I have wore them out. If you want a letter to get to the board of trustees you write to grace@miami.edu and put attention:please send to board of trustees. I sent USC sanctions, and Penn St. sanctions along with ours. The sanctions isn't even close. Everybody said we had a NCAA cloud. It wasn't a cloud, it was a freaking shade tree! Some of you are going to be mad at me but personally I don't give a ****. I have done something that is really cruel to the University of Miami. I told them that they have such a great coach, let him take his resume' to these kids and I'll show them the real resume' .Which I have done. I have talked to many many recruits that the U is targeting. They listen but don't say much back. They usually say thanks. The way I think you have to get mean and cruel because nothing is changing. No I am not a cruel person in real life. You can block me, unfollow me. Some of you I consider my friends. Do what ya gotta do to make U feel better. I TOLD THEM THAT IF A GUY FROM OHIO CAN STOP A KID FROM GOING TO THE U THEN YOU HAVE PROBLEMS. 80'S AND 90'S the U got hammered by the media and other coaches. Not one time did it ever effect recruiting. Kids want to win championships and basically don't care how you do it. I'm taking a chance but something had to be done. Another thing, the high school coach a lot of you guys know a lot about this guy and love him ..Tim "Ice" Harris. When you have a coaching staff that the head coach has not ever proved anything, then your offensive coach was brought here, and he never ever called a ******* offensive play before. Then Golden has his best friend as defensive coach, then you higher a high school coach. I don't care what this dude is capable of doing in high school. That was a horrible decision, at the time I did not like it. At the time, but a lot of Cane fans from Miami did. The dude was already at the U when the Shapiro **** went down. Why would you do this, STUPID,STUPID, STUPID! When you are a great coach and hire a high school I completely understand. There is no way in **** a high school coach can come here and help this outfit. Once I have an opinion and my mind tells me I am right I won't back down and will voice it. The day Coley got hired I said to myself wrong move. He is about as lame as a 90 year old hard ****. And the reason why I stress this is when Golden hired him, it was his only interview, with Coley and nobody else. He did this in less than a week after ****head left for Bama. I'm done ****ed off gotta do what I gotta do. Me being from Ohio and watching the Buckeyes play in the championship game has lit a fire under my ***.

P.S. Come on man is Golden really a Miami coach. #RENEWU . I seen that at the beginning of the year that ****ed me off. ....................I DIDN'T HAVE A ******* PROBLEM WITH THE OLD U. ................... I WILL DESTOY THIS RECRUTING CLASS #UDONTCAREWEDONTCARE...IDGAF I WANT HIM GONE

Advertisement
200.gif

put some spaces in that paragraph, it's hard to read.

Advertisement
So let me get this right... You've contacted potential recruits and told them the staff is terrible?

Every single target and I will not stop every new article that comes out it will be sent (anything bad )
So let me get this right... You've contacted potential recruits and told them the staff is terrible?

Advertisement
Being Cruel sometimes in life has to be done #UDONTCAREWEDONTCARE I don't play patty cakes

Every single target and I will not stop every new article that comes out it will be sent (anything bad )

I don't know but I laughed really loud. Thanks and good luck on your quest. I don't why you are trying to stop recruits from coming but hey do you.

Shortsighted. Butch or JJ will need all the ditch diggers Al can connive into signing to rebuild this thing.

Advertisement
Advertisement

I don't know but I laughed really loud. Thanks and good luck on your quest. I don't why you are trying to stop recruits from coming but hey do you.

1. Al is a crook and a con, Al can sell a duck in the middle of a desert to a recruit with a water hose but no spicket.
2. Shapiro and Al is the same only difference Al does it legally.
3. Hate to see recruits get SUCKERED BY THIS PSU TRASH.
4. Al will defend NOCOACHD just like Joe Pa defended Jerry Sandusky ( KEEP THE MONEY ROLLING IN AT ALL COST )
5. RENEWU ****ED ME OFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back