Had a bbq with some IMG recruits

OrangetieFatface

Thunderdome
I had a bbq and my cousins second niece invited some friends from school, turns out they were some big time recruits from all over. I made a ton of hot dogs and sausages, no buns, and everyone had a blast eating them with ther hands and mouths. They said this about the canes, Ill use exact quotes with slang and all, so take it FWIW
"Kaaya is as hard as a rock. Strong arm, great abs, good pocket presence, skipboppitybeebop."
"The O Line needs more help, but theres probably an NFL player everywhere else. Up high, down low, too slow!"
"The defense is absolute savage. Multiple dogs at most positions. The Alpha and pack leader is Diaz. Excelsior!"
"There is some nice freshman talent. Richards will probably be an NFL HoFer and we hear hes packing. to infinity and beyond."

Advertisement
I literally just requested someone do this on the other made up interview thread.

Thank you. Obviously nothing but great news.

Cartoon themes responses must mean they sum dawgs

Bandrew, i tried giving my thread 5 stars, like the recruits at my Q, but it keeps giving me an error.

Fix your website.

Advertisement
I had a bbq and my cousins second niece invited some friends from school, turns out they were some big time recruits from all over. I made a ton of hot dogs and sausages, no buns, and everyone had a blast eating them with ther hands and mouths. They said this about the canes, Ill use exact quotes with slang and all, so take it FWIW
"Kaaya is as hard as a rock. Strong arm, great abs, good pocket presence, skipboppitybeebop."
"The O Line needs more help, but theres probably an NFL player everywhere else. Up high, down low, too slow!"
"The defense is absolute savage. Multiple dogs at most positions. The Alpha and pack leader is Diaz. Excelsior!"
"There is some nice freshman talent. Richards will probably be an NFL HoFer and we hear hes packing. to infinity and beyond."

well ******* played!

tom-cruise-laughing-hysterically_48.gif

Advertisement
I guess a lot 'men' find gayness funny... to me it's just ghay.

Guys that get rustled at *** jokes make me wonder about their gayness. Just like all the reverends who hate the **** in public but in private love da cack.

Advertisement

They actually ate with mouths? Obviously not savages.

I call bull ****. This is a cook out not a BBQ!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back